I had sex with my step sister and we are starting to fall for each other?

Is it wrong? We are both 18.

We've had sex only once which was last night. We didn't grow up with each other. We barely got introduced like 5 years go. We had sex in the shower with hot water and it was amazing.

We did it and then rested and then had sex again.

We are not blood related. Our parents are married. She wants to tell them we are in love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wrong at all. Some people may think it is a bit weird, but there is nothing legally wrong about it... not blood relations, so no issue.

What Girls Said 2

• yes it is wrong. She is your step sister Unless her parents are separated/divorced.

. It would be extremely wrong if she is your half/biological sister as well.

• Yes it is wong. My old friend used to do the same thing & she didn't say anything to her mom

Why would you do that anyway? You can't find a normal girl that is not family related?

What Guys Said 3

• It's normal in a lot of families. Pros - you are not blood / gene / DNA related. The only thing that seems to old back is your parents met some nights ago banged and decided to get married. What if they didn't get married? and you met this girl and dated her? It should be okey. Of course I'll get thumb down but like if gag population agrees with 15-18 year old girls dating men who are 10+ years than them is okey than that tells you something. A lot of this population did not grow up with. Well nvm

• its obviously a very awkward situation but i would not say it is wrong. its not incest and you can't help who you fall for

• You are both 18 so there's legally nothing they can do. I will say this though if you live under their roof and they say you can't date each other and sleep together then that will be their decision. I would keep it a secret until you both move out and get on with your live whether that be college or whatever otherwise the shitstorm this could create could devastate your relationship with both your parent/step parent, your step sis and maybe break up your relationship or theirs so be careful and cautious. I had a similar experience with my step sister but I was 17 and she was 14, she got sent to live with her Dad in Los Angeles and I was sent to Military school in Florida while my Dad and Step Mom started a new family without us with our half brothers and sisters. It would be a long time until I loved someone that much again so dont screw it up for yourselves as true love is hard to find. I have never seen my step sister since.