Do you think people who are obsessed with sex are mentally sick or boring?

I am so disgusted by people who show how much they love sex. Everyone loves sex. Sex should be private.

• They are boring
  • They are sick
  • They are sick and boring
  • They are normal

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so glad that there is a girl who thinks like me 👍. I agree with you that sex should be private. I don't respect those who talks about their damn sex life and those who live for sex ! They have a low iq level and yes they are boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• A person's sex life and drive is a private manner and nobody else's business. I have no respect for people who likes to flaunt it around for others to hear and see. A person can love sex, but it should be shared with their marriage partner in my opinion. But sense people are not about that and want premarital sex, this is what were dealing with. Overall there is mental and psychological issues that link to sex. Sex can be compulsive and equally as destructive by how we decide to have sex and use it. Its powerful enough to create life or destroy a life.

What Guys Said 14

• How do you show you want sex that annoys you? Most just talk about which can't be annoying but not a big deal. I don't think it's an obsession, a lot of people are sexually deprived and which they could have sex.

• like truly truly obsessed? that would probably fall under the mental health issue

• depends how old they are i think. men tend to be obsessed with sex at a young age because of all the sex hormones in their body. women get obsessed with sex in their thirties because their eggs are about to die.

• Sex addiction is a real problem, a real mental problem.

• Yes, i do believe sex should be discreet between two partners in a relationship.

• They are normal

• so i am mentally sick or boring :p :p :p

• they are just horny.

• No... They're normal. I'm sorry that people in society with high sex drives offend your delicate sensibilities, but that doesn't make them sick or in any way not normal. It just means they differ from you and you can't handle it.

I dont have problems with high sex drive. I have problems with them showing it

It still disgusts me

You can think whatever you want. Still doesn't make what they do wrong.

• many but not all

• if someone is very sexual who are you to judge them as a bad person? its their life

• It is completely normal.

• They are sick and have no morals. Ever noticed how sex among people rages as soon as they part way from God and Christianity? Its no brainer to see the correlation of lost of morality.

U got to be fucking kidding. Upvote for my troll answer?

• Shame you're such a prude!! 😛

What Girls Said 4

• Not any more 'mentally sick' or boring than people who ride off on their high horse of purity, thinking that not being open about their appreciation of sex somehow makes them superior, despite the fact that they're the ones talk about sex way more than anyone else in the end.

• I don't mind their addiction but from what I've observed, people who appear to be addicted to sex are the ones who suck in bed.

• I Think They Are Mentally Sick Because Any Obsession Is Not A Good Thing At All.

• Why is it bad to show how much you love sex? In our society sex has to be hidden, why? It's a normal part of life.

Do you talk about taking a dump all the time? Cause it's a normal part of life...

@Sasha07 yes I actually do thank you very much.