Is she busy or she lost interest?

I've been talking to this girl for a month, we used to talk all the time. Now she's in grad school, and we barely talk. We were supposed to go out on pure third date to the movies. We didn't go and she went five days without texting. I asked her was everything ok, and she said yea. She said wasn't intentionally trying to dodge me. So I casually checked on plenty of fish and she was on briefly. I don't get it? You have time to occasionally check your pof account but can't send me a text? I think she has lost interest in me. What do you guys/girls think?

• Yes, she's busy
  • She's lost interest in me

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that she has some interest in you, but school is also a priority as well. At the same time, I say this her being very careless as to why she can't even contact you. There is no reason for her to check her dating profile if she can't even contact you at least once. The attempt to contact is better than not contacting at all. UNLESS she didn't get the notification in her email, she is not being courteous in my opinion. School aside, she should be more proactive in keeping contact, or else your best to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Found a better nigga than you in grad school.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...81db8747cc705422d6b2a0.jpg

Female behavior: Monkey branching.

Monkey branching - This is a behavior that is related with hypergamy. Monkey branching is the phenomenon where a woman will drop her current mate to get into a relationship with a new person. Think of it like tarzan swinging branches between trees. Now, a woman must be sure that the other male is willing to commit to her, so she often will keep her interactions with him a secret. She will test the other male's intention of wanting to commit to her, and might even entice him with sex or the prospect of amazing sex, if she thinks it will seal the deal. If said male turns out to not be a favorable prospect she will abandon her attempt at a new relationship and stick with her current mate; all the while him being unaware. If she is confident enough that the new male is willing to commit then she will drop her current mate and hamster a reason as to why the relationship didn't work out "we just grew apart" etc.

What Girls Said 1

• To me if you can't contact the person you are into or make time for them then you dont have interest in them. I think if she's checking her dating profile but not talking to you then yeah she lost interest.

What Guys Said 2

• she could be busy with grad aschool but the fact that she may be checking her accounts would suggest that she does have some free time. i think it's fair to wonder if she doesn't include you in the bits of free time she has but has time to look at dating sites that she may have wavering interest

I mean, I have an okcupid account and this girl gave me her number... I guess I should move on

• She's lost interest in me