How do you and your partner celebrate your anniversaries?

My boyfriend wants to celebrate our anniversary monthly. He started by buying me a small gift to symbolise our relationship/ how he feels, which I think is a really cute idea. He didn't want me to buy him anything in exchange, but of course I did. It just gives us a little something more to look forward to every month.

What about you?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• for my wife and my first anniversary i booked us the honey moon sweet a nice hotel and since the first anniversary is supposed to be "the paper anniversary" I got us tickets to a concert

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• we sacriface a goat /virgin girl :p

0|0
    0|0
  • An anniversary is a yearly occasion... not monthly. Please research the definition.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I know this and when my boyfriend proposed the idea I thought it was odd but I didn't wanna kill the vibe. I think it's kinda cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Every month? That's pretty over the top and I personally think that would get annoying after a while... and does it really mean anything anymore when it's that often? Like, sorry, but I don't think one month increments are all that special or meaningful... seems silly to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Each to their own. Its never going to anything big until our actual anniversary. For mini anniversaries just a little gift.

• Our anniversary is around Halloween so every year we go to knotts scary farm. I love it lmfao

0|0
    0|0