How do you and your partner celebrate your anniversaries?

My boyfriend wants to celebrate our anniversary monthly. He started by buying me a small gift to symbolise our relationship/ how he feels, which I think is a really cute idea. He didn't want me to buy him anything in exchange, but of course I did. It just gives us a little something more to look forward to every month.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• for my wife and my first anniversary i booked us the honey moon sweet a nice hotel and since the first anniversary is supposed to be "the paper anniversary" I got us tickets to a concert

What Guys Said 2

• we sacriface a goat /virgin girl :p

• An anniversary is a yearly occasion... not monthly. Please research the definition.

I know this and when my boyfriend proposed the idea I thought it was odd but I didn't wanna kill the vibe. I think it's kinda cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Every month? That's pretty over the top and I personally think that would get annoying after a while... and does it really mean anything anymore when it's that often? Like, sorry, but I don't think one month increments are all that special or meaningful... seems silly to me.

Each to their own. Its never going to anything big until our actual anniversary. For mini anniversaries just a little gift.

• Our anniversary is around Halloween so every year we go to knotts scary farm. I love it lmfao