Guys, Why did he take me on a first date with his friends?

I meet this guy on a dating site and he asked me to go on a date. We had arranged to meet up and go to this local event that was going on then out for drinks after, if it went well. I arrived for the date to find him with a bunch of friends. I was very surprised and overwhelmed at all the people I had to meet. The date went well and I got along with all his friends. Why did he take me on a date and meet for the first date with all his friends and do guys do this often?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he is one of those guys who doesn't trust his own judgment and wanted his friends to meet you and give their seal of approval.

What Guys Said 3

• He might be really shy and felt better having his friends around. If you live close to him try having all of your frinds get together and meet each other.

• To see if his friends approve of you. It definitely is overwhelming. But it's a good sign

• Sounds strange