Worrid about my short dick?

Girls, would you date a guy who has 13 cm dick , would this make you happy in bed !

I want to date a girl but I am afraid to reject me because of my short dick !

Most Helpful Girl

• 13cm is pretty average but then again it's depends on the girl. A virgin probably would love it, but a girls whose been in a threesome with 2 guys that both had 9 inch dicks probably not so much.

p. s ignore my age it's not true, you are not receiving advice from a 14 year old.

Thats Ok , Yes she is a virgin girl , most girls here are virgin because I live in Arab World ! 😅

What Girls Said 1

• Boy... thats average. Plus, most girls vagina hole (idk the technical term) is that long.

What Guys Said 4

• Start jelqing.

• Boy size only sorta matters! Just get good with your fingers an tounge bro, let the training begin

• 13cm is exactly the current world average

also note how the world average keeps going down over the years as more and more people continue to measure properly and be honest about it (5 years ago the average was believed to be 15cm for example)

you're fine

• But I'm more worried about how you spelled worrid 🤓.

Nah you're fine boyo. Just learn how to work it.