Does this girl like me?

So, I have one class with this girl. She is pretty much like me, we have a lot in common, and she always looks over at me. However, we sit across the room from each other. Today though, she kicked her friend out from sitting next to her, and asked if I wanted to sit next to her. I did, and she just started talking to me, asking questions about me, and then I did the same with her. After a little bit, we just started joking around and having fun in class. Her friends all kept looking over at us, actually the whole class, because she was laughing so much and we were just joking around a ton. Things lead on, and I got her snapchat (wish I got her phone number but its something), and we talked and joked until the end of class. We got along a LOT, but when the bell rang, she sort of darted out of the door, and said I'll talk to you later.

I felt like she just sort of left abruptly but what could I do. All in all, I have her snapchat (she added me 3 horus ago). She hasn't sent me anything, and I haven't sent anything to her. I'm going to, but don't really know how to lead it, or how much longer to wait to send it. Any help ideas on all this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? In my experience it's easier for us if you start. I'd give it a day. Talk to her more tomorrow. Send a picture of your shoes and say "Hey". I guess.

p. s ignore my age it's inaccurate.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is waiting for a snap from you. Girls don't want to look desperate, so they will hold back out of fear. She will be very happy to hear from you.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes she likes you <3 Awww. Just send her a smiling pic saying "hey wyd :) "

• Yes of course she does

So, to start off a conversation, me and her were talking about how she had to study for this one thing, could I use that or what would u say?

Yes that's a good start. Keep us updated on how it goes with this woman.

Well, I asked her a little while ago, and then I said if she got a certain grade on the test, I would buy her chipotle. She responded "Lol thats not necessary" so I took that as a sort of rejection, what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her what's she doing. Let her know that you care.