Okay let's be real guys cheat. Why? No idea but I'm finally ready to give someone my heart and the idea of them cheating on me almost makes me wanna run for the hills guys what can a girl do for you to feel 100% satisfied and never cheat on her?
Most Helpful Guy
Prevent him from cheating? You can prevent from cheating, if he wants to cheat he will find ways to do it. Hence in that case the problem would lie with him and not with you. Even if you did everything right he may still end up cheating on you.
Yes there are many reasons as to why men cheat.
Yes, there are some things you can do:
1. Understand his desires and try to fulfill them. Understand what he wants from you and from a partner.
2. Give him your time, give him the importance that he deserves. Make sure that you don't neglect him.
3. Make him feel like a man and never do anything to reduce or destroy his confidence. Even if he not doing something right try to be supportive and help him overcome his obstacles rather than making him feel bad or putting him down.
4. Make him feel like he is the only man on earth you want to be with. Don't make him feel like he is easily replaceable. If you know what I mean.
5. Do everything to show that you only love him. Never try to hurt him by making him jealous on purpose. Never play mind games on him. Why I am saying this is because when a woman tries to make a man jealous on purpose or by playing any other mind games, a man either cheats on the woman or they break up with that woman. Hence never do that.
These are some things that you can try to do. Of course you should do this out of your own free will and not for the sake of relationship. However as I said this is not a fool proof plan and it still may not prevent him from cheating if he wants too.
Another point there is no solution for " greediness" I mean if a person is greedy then nothing will work, nothing can be done about that. I mean nobody can do anything from outside only that person can control themselves. Hence if a guy is greedy, even if he has the best woman then he will cheat no matter what because in that case the problem lies with him and not with the woman.1
Most Helpful Girl
I think if a guy is the kind to cheat, he will cheat no matter what you do.
If a guy is decent, then he will tell you the problems in the relationship so that you can fix them, rather than finding someone else to get what he wants. And if a decent guy likes someone else more than he likes you, he will gently break up with you before getting with the other person.
I don't think there's a way to prevent guys from cheating, as I think it depends more on the guy himself. Like some guys will be uncaring and selfish and cheat no matter what, whereas others will be way more respectful of you. I think the best way to avoid being cheated on, is to get to know someone before you start going out with them, and work out if they seem the kind of person to cheat.
If you are already going out with them, just keep an eye on suspicious behaviour and in any case, judge more on their actions than their words - also if you have a strong feeling you are being cheated on or can't trust him around other girls, look into that.
I used to see a guy who I had a strong feeling that I could not trust around other girls and that he may cheat on me. The feeling turned out to be correct as I found out he cheated on me with one of his "friends".