Help! think I'm in love?

I'm in grade 10 ad last year I met this amazing guy (lets call him ted at school. basically as soon as we met we where crazy about each other we went out for coffee back in November after that we talked a lot but about a week later one of his friends said that ted liked me after that he started to stop talking to me. About a month later we started hanging out agene spending lunch together, talking at breaks. this cycle kept continuing. in march one of my friend went up to him and asked if he liked me he said "its complicated but I things she's really smart and fascinating and beautiful" its the 2ed week of school and a few days ago we when out for lunch and once agene he's barley talking to me what dose this mean? I think I really love him!

What Guys Said 2

• You are only 15 and you think you love him? Well honestly speaking at this age what happens is infatuation, crushes only. At this age mostly it's not love ( as far as I know)

• If you pass the shit test, you love him. Next time you take a dump (or any random event not conducive to thinking about him), if you think about him, then you're in love. But he basically has admitted at the very least liking you so you might as well tell him. I, pretty sure the kid is apprehensive since, from what you have (not) written, he doesn't know that or shown many signs that you do so he doesn't wanna get scorched

What Girls Said 1

• It probably means he doesn't feel ready to be in a relationship.