Guys, give me your honest opinion?

Do guys only date girls just for the sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Truthfully, some do, yes. But mostly, such guys don't "date" girls at all - they just bang them and go on with their lives. Still, some WILL pretend to date a girl just to get sex.

The majority of the guys who DATE, though, are really looking for a relationship. Of COURSE they definitely want sex - that's a big part of the reason a guy wants a relationship - but they usually want the other parts too. Again, not every guy is GOOD at the other stuff (paying attention to her, spending time with her, etc.), but, yeah, they still enjoy doing those things at least some of the time.

What you need to realize is that EVERY guy who finds you attractive wants to have sex with you - this is true whether he wants a relationship or not. A big part of being male is wanting sex with attractive girls - it's just how we work. So you need to set sexual interest aside for the most part and focus on what ELSE - if anything - he's interested in.

USUALLY, if he just wants sex, then sex and sexual things are all he wants to talk about. Even when he brings up other subjects, they are always things that he believes will lead to sex. Being a guy, we can almost always tell if a guy who is hitting on a girl is just interested in sex or not, because it's usually obvious that sex is his only agenda.

(*Yes, there ARE a small percentage of skilled "players" out there who know how to talk girls out of their panties and making it seem like they want more, but really don't. There aren't that many of these guys, but it seems like there are a lot more of them because these guys are VERY social and tend to be at every party, every club, every bar, etc. because they live to pick up girls. They also tend to be attractive and charming - especially to the naive.)

A guy who wants a girlfriend and a relationship (but, yes, ALSO sex) will be interested in YOU, and what you do, what you think, and what you want. He'll ask questions and LISTEN to the answers. He'll share his own desires with you. He'll usually let you know he finds you attractive, but his every conversation won't be about getting you into bed.

If that's still too confusing for you, then here's a simple filter that will work 98% of the time: make it a rule (and stand behind it, no matter what!) that you don't have sex outside of a committed relationship. Make a guy make your relationship official, and even then, wait a bit before you have sex. Very, very few guys who just want sex will wait.

Of course, in order to make this work, you have to be willing to let guys walk away when your filter filters them out. That might seem like no big deal for guys you find to be "average" - but there will be lots of guys you find VERY attractive that will just be after sex, and you have to be willing to let them go too, no matter how much you are into them. And that's where most girls get into trouble - they can't let the hot guys go, so them give them pussy, and then the hot guy dumps her, and she blames the guy (and all guys), when she didn't follow her own rule and knowingly took a big risk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably some do. But they're in the minority. Most want an actual companion.

Do girls date guys just for free meals? Probably some do. But again, not the majority. Most want an actual companion.

What Guys Said 25

• So much effort, time, and patience just for sex? Totally not worth it.

• No, not necessarily. Yes some guys do that and it is a possibility but that is not the truth by itself.

• No. It depends on the maturity of the guy. If you think all guys are just after sex then you're hanging around the wrong guys. If you're unsure what intentions the guy has, don't have sex with him until a month or more into the relationship. You'll be able to get a good read of his intentions and if he sticks around it means he probably actually likes you.

but what if you don't want to have sex with him because your scared to

If you're scared to have sex, is that because of the guy? If you're scared of having sex in general that's a different problem. If you really trust the guy and you use the protection you'll be fine. Sex is completely normal and is a part of life.

• no but there better be sex.

• No. If I want sex I can get it without a relationship. If I'm dating a girl it's because I genuinely like her as a person.

• I don't and the majority of guys doesn't do it either.

but yes, there are some like that too

• No I only have sex with people I want a relationship with

• For real? Why would I waste my time and energy for just sex? Especially when anyone can get it easily nowadays.

• I dont I like her looks and enjoy the company

• No not all of us do. Some guys date for love, I promise ❤️😊

At least see guys only date for love

😆^_^

I'm a hopeless romantic, I can't help it 😛
      And I love helping people, especially with love 😊

• Some guys dates some girls only for sex

• No.

filler filler

• Do girls only date guys for a relationship? Of course not, it's certainly part of it. But not all.

• for love and sex

• That's a big part of it.

• Nope.

• No, i only date people i like spending time with. If i only wanted sex it would be easier to just fuck a hoe.

• No, some guy's do, but guy's as a whole don't

• Lol at dating. Girls just come to me for sex.

• Nah not all guys

• correct

• Yes the head is incredible

ok then

it would be too aggressive

Yeah I cause I have always fantasized about doing deepthroat with a girl but I'm scared I would be too aggressive and hurt her

• the good ones, don't

• Sadly, this generation consists of those types of men.

Boys*

Yeah it's not too common anymore, but I feel sad when people start thinking "there's no good guys left". And see, there's you and me, proof that there are still guys that respect people. We're just harder to find nowadays, but we're out there

@MusicLover8098 couldn't have have said it any better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I mean, why would my boyfriend be around if he only wanted sex? Of COURSE guys want more than sex! :)

Although you gotta find the right one... :/