People tell me my girlfriend does creepy shit when I'm not around, should good sex determine whether I should leave this relationship or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never allow your sex life to determine wither you stay or go. That is one of the most destructive way of thinking you can have for yourself. Would you still have sex with the enemy if they're still looking to put a bullet between your eyes? I think not. But how would you know if you ended up having sex anyway? See, sex is supposed to make you bond to the person your having sex with, most effectively if you never had sex of any kind and when your married. However, before marriage it will cloud your better judgement, and mask things that are red flags because your not in your right state of mind. They don't call sex the 'happy drug' for nothing. If your girlfriend is doing something she ought not to, the wise choice is either confront her about it or just end it. Because if you stay only for the sex, your duping yourself and selling yourself at the short end of the stick. And unless your heartless, unfeeling or just plainly don't give a damn attitude, your going to get seriously hurt. There are consequences to these things, but at ultimate choice is left up to you. It should not deter you from using common sense.

Best Regards

Most Helpful Guy

• if she does not taek a lot of your time and money and you are getting good sex, then who cares. If she is expensive or creates drama for you then move along.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha D: I hope she doesn't have spiders crawling out of her mouth!

I'd need more information and details in order to help you out about whether to stay or not.

But to sum it up... relationships end in marriage or a break up. You choose what's convenient for you right now, your priorities and sort out what you want right now and what you think you can handle. But always be honest with yourself and others who you are involved with. Don't waste any time, time is short!

• no, lotsa girls can give you good sex

• Ew that BICH had s spider in her mouth

• Your brain should tell you whether you should stay or go...

What Guys Said 2

• that's your gf? lol

• Dude, crazy chicks give wildest sex, but it's not worth it at the end.