Suck with women?

While all my friends are naturally good with women, I have no idea where to start. While my friends are able to walk up to women and see different signs and say smooth stuff. I always tend to walk up and talk to the girl and try to be friends, even then it takes a long time for me to warm up to somebody. Even with my friends I am very quiet and dint have much words, while my friends tend to be able to talk your ears off. I just have a hard time to really talk and make a connection where I can progress to a relationship. It sucks because I want one, but don't have the skills to get one, despite my friends always wondering why I'm single. I just suck when it comes to talking to women, I just feel very awkward in social settings. Despite me considering myself as shy and quiet person, my friends tell you otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not alone in this. A lot of men don't know how to talk to women. We're not that complicated though. We can detect insecurity and lack of confidence quite easily. And that's usually tips the scale on whether or not we want to talk to you.

But first of all stop comparing yourself to your friends. You have to adjust your mindset and stop seeing yourself as being beneath them when it comes to women. Start with a compliment or make a comment and ask us a question. Ask us about ourselves. Make a joke and keep talking. Then invite us to dance or offer to buy us a drink or something to that effect. The most she can do is walk away or say no. Not the end of the world. THERE'S MORE WOMEN OUT THERE TO TALK TO.

Rather than trying to be friends, show your interest in us! We like catching the vibes that you're into us. It makes us giddy and do that girly thing. Practice until you get it right!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't directly compare yourself to your overly outgoing friends. Some guys that are really good talkers are just a show with no heart and just looking to score. So, don't be jealous of that type. Don't try to be super cool or super tough, or super macho. I find just being yourself is the best route. There are also lots of girls out there just like you and have no clue what to say to guys, so don't let that intimate you. When you are more on the shy side, and not a good talker it is best to look for a girl that is like you, also quiet. If you go for the super outgoing girl it is a mis-match before it even started and you are setting yourself up for failure. Just be yourself and start off with saying "hi".

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well, yes I can understand that. There are men who are not good at talking to women.

• Take a public speaking class to get over your fear of speaking to strangers. Also, read this book: How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

• https://www.humiliationpov.com/ join today, face your destiny

• I suck with women too.