Please help, what do I do?

I was talking to this guy and we've kinda been on and off for about 8 months, and I kinda got fed up cause we would always just hang out in his car, and I told him that I was tired of not knowing what we were doing and where are relationship stood, and he told me that he liked me, but he just didn't want a relationship right now. So I stoped talking to him, and like two weeks after this happened he text me and asked why I haven't spoken to him.. and he told me that he knew I was upset because he didn't want to be in a relationship but that he didn't want to end on bad terms, and wants to be friends. And I told him that I just didn't want to sit in his car for the rest of my life, and he said that that wasn't only reason he talked to me, that he truly loves spending time with me, and that he just didn't want me to hate him. What do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• so you just sat around with some guy in his car for 8 months and never actually like went and did anything? Sounds like you are doing exactly what you should and don't talk to him. You want a relationship and he doesn't its kind of hard to hang out with someone that isn't on the same page.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on now