Dating Advice? Need serious help. ?

okay so there's this guy I really like he's in my grade but I go to a big school and I've never actually seen him in school. But I have a major crush on him. He has a Twitter and I've tweeted him a couple times and have liked some of his tweets. but he's like really cool not like popular guy cool but like seriously cool and I have no idea how to talk to him. He's super sweet. I'm just a bit shy and I've never dated anyone. So how do I get his attention and maybe get him interested? Please someone help me.
All the love. Xx

What Guys Said 2

• Just try to talk with him after class. Smile and say hi introduce yourself. Remember he is just another person. Relax, smile, and ask if you can hang out with him at brunch or lunch.

• First question. How old is he.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk him the exact same way you talk to your other friends. Just because someone is "cool", "popular" or attractive, it doesn't mean the sun shines out of their ass.