Bedroom Question?

So, I was wondering when do you put on lingerie? Like bodysuits, corsets, sexy bras, etc... When do you wear that kind of stuff? All the time, only on special occasions... I don't know I know this sounds stupid I just never know when to "dress up".

2mo Sorry about the confusion. I'm not the 16 year old. That would be really weird. This is my younger sisters account, I was too embarrassed to make my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• that kind of stuff used to be more for special occasions but considering the popularity of Victoria secret in recent years and similar stores its a lot more common than before , I imagine some girls wear sexy lingerie or panties on a regular basis , I'd imagine even at the high school level there is girls wearing Victoria secret underwear when in class as its so common now. but honestly its more for special occasions when girls really dress up in that stuff and try and look sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear cute undies no matter what.. but on the daily cute cotton undies recommended by my gynecologist! BUT I love surprising my partner with lingierie a lot! Work those curves love 😘 Dress me up!

What Guys Said 3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• you're 16...