How do I tell a guy I like him without being shy and distant?

I have found a couple guys i like but one of them really sticks out. he's cute, funny, and everything I look for in a guy. The only issue is actually saying that I like him. Im scared to make him think otherwise, but I'm also scared of losing him.
Help please? Guys and girls are welcome just dont be mean please.

What Girls Said 2

• "I like you. Do you want to go get pizza?"

• Crushes are fun, exhilarating, and nerve wrecking. My advice for you is to make sure you are looking good, and fresh. Really take note in how his body language is towards you. Do you catch him staring at you, finding ways to be near you, or interested in what you have to say? Does he causally touch you? Or laugh at what you say, even if it wasn't that funny? Say yes to a lot? Especially the deep eye contact, then he is interested. Flirt, if he's responsive, then talk about a restaurant you want to try, if he somehow says that seems like a good place to eat, make plans to eat there:-) good luck!!

What Guys Said 0