Would you say there is a chance or no?

Met this girl, we hit it off when we met. She went out of her way to see me, but we really didn't know each other all that well. She gave me her snapchat and I asked her out. She said "Maybe one day!". Is that a no, or does she just want to get to know me better? She seemed super flirty and talkative when I was with her in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh.. it really depends on how the conversation is going. I've said that many times to guys that I'm not interested in. BUT I've also used it to kind of hint a guy to giving me an actual day and time..

I kind of asked a little soon because I didn't want to get myself so quickly caught in FZ and her understand where I stood. However, now what should I do? I don't want to embarrass myself and ask again and get rejected, but I also don't want to miss an opportunity if you say its a day or time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's most probably a NO. It's just a polite way of saying it.

What Girls Said 1

• she might be scared and wants to know you better.

Thats fair enough, and I understand that. Just didn't know if it was game over or not

What Guys Said 0