What is appealing about virgin girls who want to have sex only with 1 man for their entire life?

• waiting for the right man shows her loyality for that one man
  • rejecting to get laid shows her self respect
  • Nothing appealing. It shows their naiveness
  • Nothing appealing. They are boring for wanting only 1 ma
  • A and B
  • C and D

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it makes her seem like a more innocent good girl.
    Also, she won't be all loose like the hoes.
    Plus it shows that she would only "give it up" to someone she cares about, so the sex has more emotional meaning.
    No STDs.
    Something is more special if nobody else has it. If you had a really cool looking car, but over 10,000 other people in your city all had the exact same car, it wouldn't seem so cool anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• For most guys it's an ego thing.
    They want to be the first and for her to only know what it's like to have sex with them

Why would a girl want to know how other dicks feel. Lol If she is content and loved

Wait what?
      If she's in a relationship she shouldn't be thinking about other dicks, no. But why should she wait for marriage? I mean it's cool if you want to, that's totally fine, but she certainly isn't obligated to. There's kind of a totally huge difference between cheating on your partner and having had sex with other people before your relationship with them

What Guys Said 23

• Vote A for sure. It shows that the woman has really high morals, her thinking is very clear, is very rich, she knows what she wants and will only be satisfied with that. Of course it shows loyalty and faithfulness also.

• Most people know of Neil Armstrong. (First man on the moon.)
    Some people know of Buzz Aldrin. (Second man on the moon.)
    Hardly anyone knows of Michael Collins. (Stayed in orbit.)

There is a similar mechanism with dating a virgin in many minds.
    To be the first, is the be the best. Generally that's idea anyway.

Overall, it doesn't mean anything besides happenstance.

Ah, I think I misunderstood the question. My apologies.

• I think for a lot of dudes it's an insecurity thing. Deep down, they're afraid they won't match up or something.

Virgins girls watch porn or watched porn. They will compare it with real life

Comparing your lover against porn -- or against previous lovers -- is a bad idea.

But i will

• I don't care if a woman is a virgin or not. I don't have a lot of sexual experience so I think it would be cool being with someone who had more because I could get up to speed faster lol.

That and I'm not insecure about the fact that I can count on two hands the number of times I've had sex.

• Loyalty and you know where she's been so to speak. I'm by no means turned on by the idea of a virgin girl, but I can understand why I guy would want a virgin woman. It makes more sense during highschool and college tho. Most guys that want virgin girls in my experience want that because either they're religious or they themselves can't really get sex when they want it. So they want to believe their girl is on the same level. He gets to say "we" are virgins rather than he's sexually inferior.

But if we're deciding between a virgin girl or a girl that's had sex with 40 guys I would take the virgin.

You brought up dating which is a COMMITTED relationships. I was talking about ONS which is NOT committed relationship

You're confusing the shit out of me right now lol

• i have chosen A and B. I have always maintained in all my messages that a girl who remains a virgin till she is married needs to be treated with the greatest respect. Many girls lose their virginity before marriage and then they think that losing virginity is normal. They think that girls who are still virgins are stubborn or weird. Why do we not dare to marry porn stars? Just because the are associated with sex. So by that logic girls who remain virgins should be more respected because they have nothing to do with sex. this poll has got it right. They have shown their maximum respect for the cause of remaining a virgin. I salute the people who have voted in fovour of the virgins. Thanks.

Do you know that women with high count attack guys who want virgins?

No slutd attack guys who want virgins because this hurt their dignity. They feel undesired

That's another aspect in this equation. Find more reasons and let me know.

• I've learned making something serious/exclusive with a virgin is a big gamble. You never know what you might end up with. What if after the deed she decides that she hates sex? Or simply isn't good at it and doesn't want to learn or refuses to do things you like best? Sticking to one's standards (if they'd never marry an experienced girl) is admirable but to me sucks if you get one of those examples and plan of making do with her for life.

• Because then she chooses the guy and you never never know when that inner beast for the D will take over. At least with a girl who's done it a couple of times she's good to marry

• I find no appeal in this what-so-ever.

• I guess it's nice knowing you won't get compared to anyone else and that she waited with it just for you.

but I personally don't really care...

But who compares?

Because saying the number doesn't matter to me means that I don't give a shit about everything else either, right? yeah totally makes sense.

Nope saying you dont care about the number means you would date a woman who had sex with as many men as she wanted and even if no one wanted to date her

• No STDs and loyalty.

• Mostly A, with a little bit of B. I also find that virgins (by choice) typically have more conservative moral codes, that of which align more closely with my own.

• Nothing at all.

• Actually it's the fact that they most likely don't have STDs

Thats it? I thought if she rejects to be treated as sex object then she has self respect

Eh, only you believe that, :|

Lol you think a woman who thinks she is only worthy for sex and humiliation has self worth? Sorry but you are lack of common sense

• Loyalty is luff.

• Why should another man find it appealing if his girlfriend has fucked other dudes?

I'm not saying a girl has to be a virgin necessarily, but you're saying it like this is something a dude should find hot.

I know guys dont want their gfs to cheat on them. But do they want her not to have sex BEFORE them?

Lol I know

Yeah, keep it that way. Or I'll be coming for you.

• Well if they're waiting for one man, the chances of you getting laid go down the drain. Nothing appealing about that.

• Girls are a lot more interested in being virgins than guys are in laying virgins but for guys its a confidence boost I guess for some because she wouldn't sleep with other guys but would sleep with them.

• The option A

• no reason to break up w/ them

• If you've ever only had one cookie, that's always going to be the best cookie in the world to you

What if I have seen many cookies but did'nt want to try cause they looked gross to me?

My best I usually lay on my back, but I will let a girl suck my dick in any position she wants

Especially 69 though

• i prefer girls like that. They seem nicer too

• It's nice to know that they don't know how small our D*s are, and how bad we are in bed.

They watch porn

That's how the libtards are trying to take over the world. Once our pure virgin women are all stretched out by these giant 5 inch d*s, they won't be satisfied with men and will only have sex with donkeys, so NO MORE CHILDREN, and the USA will be doomed.

@RachelBrigs
      I never said I had a 3 inches. That's too huge! Mines 2.6 inches long.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they think she won't cheat and there's nothing else to compare him to

Why aren't girls afraid of being compared?

We are lol I know I am.

But I guess it's because it's "easier" for us to find a man or even our former partner to be with us, or just fuck us.

• Ego.
    Just ego.