Whats cocaine like?

I remember always running into oner 1%er who loved to party (do drugs ) especially with cocaine. My last told me it sent him into rehab while this other guy says he only did it once a year. For those who have done it, whats it like? or have you dated anyone who did cocaine.
(No im not a troll)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea try and stay with me

When you take a line, the power gets absorbed in your mucus membrane and flushes out a lot of dopamine and also turns dopamine on off switch

You feel very courageous. As if you had a day where you had insane amounts of motivation to do stuff. You also feel euphoric, meaning you feel tingles across your body. But not tingles that hurt, tingles that activate pleasure on your body like someone playing with your hair. But you'll then get a sudden drop. One that is unavoidable. As high as you go you'll drop just as hard if not harder.

The down can last a day or two. Everything sucks. Because that night was so fun and now your dopamine Was all released.

Its quite addictive

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my bout with cocaine in my early 20's. I tried it once and got a fantastic buzz and spent the next 2 1/2 years trying to get that buzz again. Not only did I get a buzz it multiplied my level of horny 10 times. I was at a biker bar that was nearly full and one of only 3 chics there. I started making out with the chics and went over to the pool table, sat on the edge lifted my skirt, peeled my panties off and the chics opened my blouse, I laid back and screamed everybody fuck me. They did! For the next 2 1/2 years my life was a blur, I was snorting it as soon as I got up till the time I went to bed and went from being a classy Whore to a Skank Whore. Fortunately I realized I had become a Skank and got straight and haven't touched the stuff in 30 some years now.

It's not something I'd recommend you try, unless you want to become the Skank I was.

What Guys Said 13

• I just smoked it a few times, never tried snorting it (was worried I'd sneeze and waste it). Really intense euphoria/high (kinda like the way you feel post-orgasm only more of that by several times) but a $10 bag lasts only maybe 5-10 minutes tops and when it wears off you either crash over about an hour (as in feel rather depressed for several hours) or go looking for more to keep the high going (and that can get rather expensive if you go on an all-night binge). Luckily I never had a regular dealer for long (they kept either getting busted or killed) so it never ballooned into a daily addiction problem (haven't had any in like 6-7 years).

• 1|1
  • Never used any of them

• It's over priced is what it is lol. It keeps the party going, you're very alert, and have a numbing feeling.

• I did 2 big ass lines and it didn't do shit to me other than took my buzz away from all the alcohol..
    I think it just wakes u up or something and it bugged my nose as if i had some type of insect bouncing around my nose

• never have, never will. and not interested in dating someone who does it

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

• never used it and never gonna use it in the future, and i'd suggest you to stay away from that

• who knows, I do not.

• It's a hell of a drug

• Never tried it but someone I know has done it and he said it just made him feel angry. But I think for most people it makes them feel great. I read that it's not physically addictive like heroin or caffeine but people can't stop cause it feels so good and when they stop they'll feel miserable. Also you lose your apetite, I've heard people who do it often don't eat for a week

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I've done coke. I'm not addicted to it but I do enjoy it on special ocassions. Gives you a good buzz, especially if you're partying hard and wanna carry on drinking and if you're wearing heels it keeps you on your toes. I do enjoy it from time to time yeah, expensive though.

• I tried it once, it was nothing special. Out of everything I tried.. I liked it the least. Compared to other drugs it's very overpriced and also you don't really feel much. Not worth it in my opinion.

• It just makes you feel really ecstatic, energetic & happy. That's literally all it does.. I have no idea how some people can even get addicted to drugs and shit in the first place.

• I used to do it 3 times a week when I went out with girlfriends to party. I am talking about 30 years ago in the 80's; I did it because I could dance without getting tired, I felt I could do anything, walk several blocks to different clubs in high heels, and talked like a parrot. I could drink a lot without getting drunk, but then you dont want to stop doing it because you are feeling so good; from those days I dont remember much, it seems it got erased from my memories, usually you dont remember what you did after doing a lot of lines. I didn't have a problem stopping after I choose to change my life style.

• I know a lot of people who casually and occasionally use it, not addicted.

Im too afraid to. I have heart issues. Haha

• I can be pretty dense, but thankfully never been dense enough to try coke.

• I never did cocaine, I only smoke weed and drink

• Awesome

• why would you ask a question like that? you can only talk to people who do drugs , but i would not ever date someone like that

• I only know two people that do cocain... My two aunts. My grandpa has two daughters that are really distanf from the rest of my family because they were conceived while my grandpa was cheating on my grandma. They lived in the projects and both are pristitutes. Both of them have been to rehab multiple times. They look awful. We don't invite them to any family gatherings. The last time I saw them was my moms wedding and I refused to hug them because they just looked so dirty. Cocain is a hell of a drug.

• I personally like it, makes me more confident and alert. Definitely good for if you're tired but still want to party.