How does an ugly guy like me get a girlfriend that cares about me?

I'm a 14 year old 8th grader and I have never had a girlfriend or been kissed. Girls in my class that used to be my friends 2 years ago won't even acknowledge that I'm there. I wouldn't personly say I'm fat but I'm in decent shape. Girls call me ugly, fat, gay and stupid cause I don't do well in school. I have recently become depressed and even thought about suicide. I have tried to talk to some of my friends but they just laughed and said shut up. If anybody has any help or answers to my problem that would be very helpfull

Most Helpful Girl

• There's plenty of time buddy. Don't stress over nothing. There is someone for everyone. Use your good qualities and shine that way.

Also no one is ugly, you may not be Brad Pitt etc but you can improve the way you look and feel by working out and getting in shape, dressing well, having good grooming, hair, skin, smell etc.

And honestly just st be an all round awesome nice dude. It goes a long way!!

Of course there are ugly people ffs.

@19MK34 um I don't believe so. And they asked for my opinion so I gave it.

Beauty doesn't JUST come from looks.

You could have the most amazing sexy hot beautiful person next to you but they could be a total C#UNT. That makes them extremely ugly inside and out.

So it can go the complete opposite way also.
      'Your just so consumed on this being about ONLY looks when we are all going to get old wrinkly and ugly one day!

So judgy you are!

Most Helpful Guy

• You know how you probably just want someone sweet who cares about you and you can care about and make out with?

That seems totally natural right?

Well it is. For males. And the reason you want a girl like that is because men evolved to like women like that because they were good mothers.

Women aren't (instinctively) looking for a mother. They're instinctively looking for a father. They're a lot pickier about aome things. And they want very different traits from 'sweetness'. Tbh they tend not to like the traits 14 year olds have much at all.

Start lifting weights, be on top of your school work, read stuff that expands your mind, talk to people and listen to them, and find hobbies you care about.

A few years down the road you'll be picking between girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone is beautifual to someone dear. :) Lots of people have different tastes in looks and personality, I promise you will find a girl who absolutely loves you. Hang in there! You're only 14! There's plenty of time to find the right person for you. :)

• Ahhhh the growing up stage. You are not ugly! Teenagers are mean. Coming from someone that was bullied all her life I am now considered the. "Heartbreaker" enjoy your youth my love! Don't let this phase mold you. Be a beautiful person on the inside.. when these simple minded girls grow up they'll be the ones begging for attention.

thank you so much it has just been rough on me because the girl on hates me and makes me feel worthless

What Guys Said 7

• Come on, you are only 14 years old. You have plenty of time. Right now what you can do understand your flaws, your insecurities and work on them, be sure you are ready before you think of getting into a relationship.

• Dude... at 14 you don't really have to worry about anything. Chill. Work on yourself. That's it. But don't expect things to come at you right away. Building yourself up takes time and character.

• You must find your purpose. Right now, you have no purpose. You stand for nothing and fight for nothing. The girl isn't the problem. The problem is that you are misguided and astray.

Think long and hard about the man you want to be. Think long and hard about your gifts, and how you can change people's lives by sharing them. You are only 14 years old, and when you figure out your purpose soon, you'll be unstoppable in 4 years.

• The concept of being ugly is just a perception in your mind. it has nothing to do with the real world. Do you know that there are plus sized models who command the greatest respect? Would you classify Venus Williams as beautiful and Serena Williams as ugly just because she is a little bit fat. If you say yes , nobody will believe you. Because the world thinks , they both are equally beautiful. I have seen Rap stars who are so fat and bulky more around with the most beautiful girls out there. How is it possible? If it is possible with them , then it is possible with you. Just raise your self esteem and go with a positive attitude. Have the confidence that you can win.

• You are in middle school your friends are gonna be d-bags the girls are gonna be bitches and thats the simple truth sorry but thats just how the world works until probably college (sometimes HS but that depends on your crowd) but if you stay in shape you won't have to worry long term.

• If you are actually ugly, then you can't.

People on here will lie and say nobody is ugly, there's someone for everyone and other such nonsense, I'd suggest not listening to them as they are saying what they want the world to be like rather than what it actually is like.

• dude, you are 14 calm down... give yourself time to grow why all the haste?