Do guys get emotionally bonded with a girl after sex?

Girls usually and mostly get bonded and feel attached and needy after sex.

Do guys really separate sex and emotion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say to a certain extent yes, for the fact biologically both men & women release 3 main chemicals during sex but after the body and brain react when those chemicals stop being fed to the body. This gives off the satisfying feeling of sex or more popularly known as the after glow effect. Even though the men and women bodies are different how each body goes to changes during sex is quite different. It's explained more here:

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...akes-men-want-MORE.html

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of Today's Toms are Sporadic, get Cold Feet.. Many times a Defeat.
    It's usually Best from the Rest to Play it Cool with the Dude, after you See if this Could have a Chance for Romance, and be Nurse and Nurtured, @Aidelwaish
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 19

• No, not necessarily. Although yes that is a possibility. Yes a guys can separate sex and emotion, they are capable of doing that. However whether they do it or not that I can't say for sure

• I haven't heard a guy say "sex and love are totally different", but girls who hate sex say that all the time.

• Guys can, depending on the girl and relationship with her. Girls can too.

It has been said that men need sex to feel loved, and women need to feel loved to have sex.

• No, I get emotionally bonded with a girl BEFORE sex, and then have sex with her as a result.

People these days have the order all mixed up -__-

• For me they can be seperated. I want to form an emotional connection first personally.

• of course we do but at the same time
    we have a different thought process compared to women

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31406-why-i-believe-god-exists-the-bible-is-true-part-1

• You mean catch feelings? Only rarely and all those have in common is her exceptional bj skills and swallowing after and her cowgirl enthusiasm and stamina before that, but I get over it, especially if I never see her again.

• I do.. I admit it

• I don't, I've had sex with girls that I didn't know their name

• Nope. If I have emotions for someone, the sex just enhances it

• I do... Sometimes my friends call me "Drake" lol since I always crush hard on girls etc
    I dont think I can separate sex and emotions

• I'm not like most guys

• Some guys

• Yeah I do...

• I can, but I probably wouldn't with a girl who I liked.

• if I'm in a relationship yes.
    If I'm single and its a one night stand absolutely not, just get my dick wet and get out.

• After sleeping with her for the first time I fell in love with my sister.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• some do

Yes to me.. I only want to have sex with a girl of my dream or a girl that i want. And after having sex, i feel like wanna get marry with her and wanna take care of her.

• Not unless they are players trying to have sex with every girl they meet.

• No. they don't unless they love a girl