I break up when my boyfriend because he didn't want to propose, he tried texting me for 3days but I didn't reply, I want he back , what shd I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships are about a lot more than just love.

Having the same long term goals and making plans together is important. If you don't see eye to eye there, don't bother going back with him.

And, honestly, would you want to marry someone who you basically manipulated into proposing to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, that's not the way to make him to propose... I mean proposing is about 2 people wanting the same thing. Talk to him about this situation, tell him about what You want and see if He wants the same thing... Just call him and say You need to talk...

We have talked about it many times , he always says he will propose but he never does, yet he is asking me to move in with him

What Guys Said 13

• You two should go your separate ways - you should find someone else to marry while he should find someone who won't make threats unless their needs are met.

He is asking me to move in with him , i will loss my job and citizenship , longdistance relationship yet he doesn't want to commit

Well then it's settled. Move on.

• Well this is what happens you do a marriage ultimatum. You can't manipulate someone into marrying you.

• Hope he takes you back, apologize and 100% own up to what you did. Say, "I was wrong. I never should have done that. I'm sorry. How can I make it right?"

• maybe he shud move on from u and u not his girlfrend material after all, ultimatums like these never end well, its supposed to happen one way or another, id feel sorry for him a bit

• "Propose to me or I leave!"

Wow, all or nothing. Can't beat a good ultimatum in a relationship.

• why he would propose

• Nothing. You really did him a favor.

• What do you want more? Him or a wedding ring? Answer that and you'll answer your own question.

• Tell him that it is marriage or over. Don't waste time on a guy who got comfortable.

• QUIT PLAYING HEAD GAMES!!!

• Message him saying you're sorry you over reacted and you're willing to try again :)

• Why would he propose? Why would any guy propose. We just want sex. Get that through your thick head. No man wants to commit to just ONE women

• Why do you want him back? You force people to propose to you, that always backfires.
    You want him back? You need to go to him and be ready to apologize for flipping out like that.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on how long youve been dating. If its been years and he is just now telling you that he doesn't think he wants to marry you, id walk away. but if it hasn't been too long and he just said he wasn't ready to propose right now, you shouldn't rush him.

• Reach out to him.

• If he still doesn't want to propose, there's no going back, if you want it that bad

• Maybe that a sign you shouldn't be together if he doesn't want to marry your ass?

Or he just never wants to marry, period. Doesn't mean they can't have a loving relationship for the rest of their lives...

It's just a piece of paper that won't effectively change their daily lives, if they can't overcome their preconceived notions about something like that to come to some agreement then a marriage between them would not have lasted long anyway. That's all I'm saying.

@JohnDoe3000 K? and you think I didn't know if they are going to get marry they won't last?