How to be a great girlfriend?

So people, what do you think? What guys like in relationships that girlfriends do? How to make things interesting? How to make him want me more? (not in a sexual way). How to behave in hard times? How to get through hard times?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from somone who made it through 25 years of marriage.
    Communication is the number one key. It is funny that women have the biggest problem with this. Society thinks men are the ones. But women (of course not all of them so y'all calm down) have this "he should know what is wrong" attitude. Guess what ladies, we have no clue. Most of the time we will have no idea why your upset. Also, once 30 min has passed, we will have no idea why your still upset. Communicate and that is 75% of the issue...

Most Helpful Girl

• Treat him the way you want him to treat you. Put yourself in his shoes always.

What Guys Said 18

• There's no one right way, it just depends on the person, but for me...

I would want my girlfriend to be nice, sweet and affectionate, I want to feel like she loves me, and I want to see it in her actions.
    I would want her to be loyal to me through good times and through bad. It's those hard times after all, when you need each other the most...
    I want to talk with her, to connect with her, to get to know her as a person. To be her best friend as well as her true love.

• That's amazing! People want to become a better version of their current self! I like that already.

Have a read here girl:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30070-what-i-am-looking-for-in-a-potential-girlfriend

<3

• in most cases guys dont expect women to stay with them when hard times come
    anyway...
    dont tell your friends even the close ones about things he does specially his mistakes they will lose respect to him...
    dont act like a bitch when he goes out and doesn't text u
    dont get mad if he likes another girl pic
    in the end dont judge him or act like a high moral being
    all people make mistakes

• It's probably the same list that men get. Respect, loyalty, courtesy, being approachable. You know, the basic stuff

• Loyalty, honesty, respect, and communication

• Loyalty, respect, communication, common sense. Have all these things and you'll be a great girlfriend.

• wash your pussy twice a day, be nice and have a good job.

• Just be yourself

• swallow.

• Don't nag, don't bitch, act feminine, don't manipulate, and stay thin.

• keep it simple

• Act like every second with him is the new best second of your life.

• Empathy... listen to him... ask questions.

• Be a decent person.

Know what you want, and what makes you happy, and communicate it to your partner.

Learn what they want, and what makes them happy, and try to fulfill it with happiness to be able to do so.

Support them when they need it. Accept their support when they provide it.

If you're not happy, explain why and what would improve things.

You can't make a relationship work, but the above gives the potential for it to be great.

• give each other space, understanding, don't try to be more possessive, value each other opinions, have values, don;t cheat, be frank and 100% transparent... share anything if he/she wants to change...

• This question can't be answered; only yourself can figure out.

• Acceptance. Broadly speaking that's what most guys want.

• Go with what you feel. There are no written rules. I find to just be YOU and things will either work or Not

What Girls Said 1

• Be loyal supportive understanding open all that!