Would you date a girl like this?

I matched with a hot girl on a dating website and been talking to her for the last couple of days. She even initiated to call me at night, and this was a continued pattern for the last 3 nights. So she is quite keen. She told me that she wants to be in a serious relationship and worried that I might be a heart breaker.

From getting to know her, I found out that the friends that she hangs out with are not the "nice" girls, they look like the player type and even have pictures of them visiting male strip club.

Then she mentioned that she had been in a few relationships, and on of her ex at one point was stalking her. She also mentioned that the guy she's been with the longest had impregnated her accidentally, and she had miscarried. He still loves her apparently, but she only talks to him few times a year, and he is still on her facebook friend's list. Apparently he is moving on as she saw him on dating websites. She is now 27 and I am 28.

We are still early in the courtship process, but from what she has told me it has raised some red flags. If you are now in my situation would you bother to find out more about her or would you move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I haven't had the best experience in my past and I can be seen in that way on social media... As for her experience with past Exs.. It doesn't sound like it is All her fault but there does become a point where u need to work out wether or not she is the responsible type.
    I long for a good steady relationship with a nice man but I don't act like that with my friends, it's not often a new guy can pull out my past stories or know what I want if she has gone out of her way to tell you these things. She is serious. But wether or not she is just stupid... And immature.. Etc is only something u can answer urself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a lot of information right now. If it was me, I would move on.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like too much drama for something this early otherwise you wouldn't be here questioning strangers. Personally, if you don't think you see a future with someone like her, then you shouldn't pursue her. If you do, and are willing to go through things with her- go for it.

She does seem like trouble. However people do change. I just wonder if I am picky for contemplating to move on.

Say she has changed, per say. But I honestly doubt it if she surrounds herself with people who plays/ visit strip clubs and aren't nice.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e%2Bhealthy%2Bhabits..png

fair enough

• too much baggage you dont need plus another guy in the wings.

• Depends if you really like her by pass what youve heard so far and pursue getting to know her. if you dont move on.

• Did you ask why it didn't work with the other guy? Ask her if she can commit herself you to now? I would make her cut him off once you guys are together together.

Which other guy lol? The serious one was because she woke up one day and decided that it was not right to be with him after he got her pregnant. The most recent one I haven't asked. At the start she kept on trying to suss me out to see if I was a player. So I guess she wants a relationship, but she seems like a mess to me.

She hid this fact from you? Wow not cool. Good luck on your love search ❤️

Thanks

• too much baggage. move on.

What Guys Said 2

• That's a lot of baggage. If you love other aspects of her (besides her looks) you could meet her in real life to get a feeling of what she's like, but yeah, they're red flags.

• ITS A TRAP!

Spot on! She's a single mum wanting desperately to be in a relationship. Being a step dad is the last thing I want.