Why don't girls stay with their first? Survey?

Why don't girls stay with their first serious relationship? I'm still baffled why girls don't stay with their first. Then I get asked out by these girls who get used and abused. If they stayed with their first, then used girls wanting to date you will never happen and we all can be happy.

• Girl gets treated badly
  • Girl gets used for sex
  • Girl gets cheated on
  • Girl doesn't love the guy anymore. Loss of chemistry.
  • Girl meets a new guy and feels she can upgrade
2mo Lots of answers. I will respond to these on Wednesday 9/21/16.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't think people can cheat on their partner? Or that people can lose feelings or realize they aren't compatible with someone?

Relationships aren't sunshine and roses. You don't meet one person and then the rest is history and everyone lives happily ever after. The amount of people who stay with their first partner is very low because there's a reason you DATE first before marrying. The entire purpose of a relationship is to see if you two get along and are meant to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• The same reason most other relationships end.

Compounded by the fact they were even less likely to know what they were looking for.

Compounded by being young and both changing a lot.

What Girls Said 15

• What makes you think the girl was "used"? In my first serious relationship, I didn't do anything that I didn't want to. It was a good relationship; it just wasn't what I wanted for the rest of my life. Sometimes it takes some time to realize that.

• This is a stupid question.

• How does this make sense?

What make sense? Did you answer the survey?

My question is why choose the guy to begin with? Why did you choose that guy first?

Uh it varies from girl to girl? Usually it's bc she thought he was a good guy and what she wanted but for whatever reason it didn't work out.

• Most people don't stay with their first boyfriend or girlfriend... usually that first relationship is when you're young and people change a lot in their teens and twenties. There are tonnes of different reasons why people break up.

• One option not on here is life take them to two different locations, such as college or the military.

• I dunno, dude, I'm still with him almost five years later and hopefully that isn't going to change.

• Your first love is usually when you're young... people change and outgrow the relationship/each other.

• Why don't people have only one relationship? Because you feel like the two of you are growing apart and aren't compatible anymore. Or something drastic causes a break in the relationship (i. e. cheating).

• A bit of all maybe? Like i never dated someone I can't really say but my friends sump their boyfriend because he was obsessed with sex and keep harrassing her with that. The other guy just go clubbing everytime and flirt too much

• Because my first boyfriend abused me. And was just a complete cheater and jerk

• D for sure

Was it a combination of things that made you fall out of love?

Well I'm pretty sure that's a strong indicator, but at the same time you hear a lot of girls hate guys for being used for sex. So, which isn't idk- but ta as sure as complicated as asking why the Roman Empire fell.

@Quitkyconfidence the used girls I've been with left their first because they got used for sex.

• The first boyfriend I had made me feel less that I was

• I can actually say that is an ignorant question.
    Why don't girls stay with their first relationship? For the same reason that guys don't stay with theirs. Regardless of the issue at hand, on their relationship.

That is like me saying that used men aren't worth it because they haven't stayed with their first girlfriend.

• I don't know. Some just outgrow the relationship I guess, and some were young and dumb and suckered in by a smooth talker. Myself, my mother and all my sisters are still with our first serious guys though.

• Used girls?
    Fuck you kindly, sir.

What Guys Said 5

• It's literally all of those reasons, different for every girl.

For some unfortunate girls it even goes A > B > C > D > E

• I've seen a survey taken in men's health that women who marry their first have a far higher rate of satisfaction which degrades with each successive pre-husband partner.
    Stereotypically the guys showed no difference.
    I guess we tend to pick stupidly when we're young and too immature to have a relationship. A mate at 14-15 made sense 10,000 years ago, but now there is no benefit long term.

• Women are fickle. Its in there nation.

• I'd say loss of chemistry, or more so that it was never really there from the start.

• F) Girls never loved the guys in the first place, and their first relationship is never serious for them. Sloots gotta sloot...