Have you ever crushed on a short guy?

I mean under 170cm.. I am 167 cm and I feel insecure about this !

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold on... let me grab a tape-measure... hm not sure if he would be okay with me measuring his height. Point is 0 fucks given. 167 cm is not short in my opinion. I'm around 165cm, who I crush on has nothing to do with his height. I don't even notice if how tall/short he is unless he is super tall (above 190cm or super short (under 155cm).

Have I ever, I might have since I don't pay much attention to it. Can I? Sure, why not?

What Girls Said 4

• yes ! and dated several ! i actually tend to find them more attractive not sure why

• I have quite a few times.

• I am 157 😂

My sister is your height 😁
      you are really pretty if the profile picture is yours 😍

Arhwww it is me 😅

• I have had a crush on a shorter guy (I'm around 170cm and I think he is shorter than me). Don't worry there are plenty of shorter girls out there

What Guys Said 3

• No, but one time in high school wrestling I crushed a short guy. Sweeping leg takedowns are great because they have little legs.

• You get used to it and either just stay single or settle for less than you want (not a good idea). I'm 162cm and have just stayed single for the past 11 years. Just find other hobbies besides women and it's not so bad.

• If you love the guy appearence doesn't matter ;)

Lol thats funny. Women have higher standards than men and no man can honestly say that he doesn't care what his S/o looks like.

@AnonRom Well what would you prefer? Either, have a hot woman who is a completely b*tch, or a woman that is not "that" hot but has a great heart?
      Yeah, you're kind of right, appearence does matter a bit but it's not everything.