GUYS: How many woman have you slept with? And how many is too much for a woman? GIRLS: would you date a guy with a high body count?

Would you date or have sex with somebody who has sex way too many times? And how much is enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the First question: ZERO.

Although at one point a few years earlier, I had thought about how if I just go and get a Vasectomy first and then try and put in the time and effort to get laid as much as possible I won't ever have to worry about knocking some girl up "accidentally" and get fucked over by any of that unwanted Child Support and shit.

BUT, then I realized I'm still going to need to spend money on protection because Vasectomies only eliminate the possibilities of unwanted pregnancies, because it does not offer ANY protection whatsoever against venereal diseases, so I'm like, fuck, I rather be able to fuck girls without ever having using the rubber AND without ever getting any of them pregnant! LOL.

So at this point, I guess I'll just have to keep waiting until somebody invents something that's like magic pill that cures or prevents all STDs permanently first.

Having total immunity to all STDs and unwanted pregancies, and lots of sex with lots of sex partners is the best possible scenario for an abundance of Hedonism, but right now only one possibility is available and not the other. And if the latter is not possible in my lifetime, then I'll keep busy and do other things instead.

How many is too much for a woman?

Honestly, I really don't give a fuck about that anymore, it's irrelevant to me.

The way I see it, as long as they never caught some incurable disease like AIDs or Herpes or some shit, then they all good since they aware and knew what they were doing regardless of how many partners they've been with. Otherwise it don't or won't matter if they slept with 1 guy the whole time and still got infected, compared to someone that slept with 20 or more but never got infected.

The same goes for those that never ever got knocked up and had unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. As some of them do get knocked up and then get ditched by some real assholes, because they Forgot to use Protection, or that the Protection had failed.

Sleep around as much as you want or as much as you like, but sleep around smartly, and ALWAYS use adequate protection.

@Unit1 Whaddayathink about this?

I completely agree. It doesn't matter. This standard is just ridiculous and nonsensical.
      I have slept with exactly 0 women and I think it will stay that way for a few years.

Just be disease free and you're good. Getting laid must be excitingly fun and undeniable but it's not what revolves around our lives. There will always be emptiness and you cannot fill that void placeholder in your life.

Sleep with none, sleep with 100 people - I could only care less.

@Unit1 I'm only half-assed hedonist, not a true hedonist, otherwise I'd ignore all consequences of hedonism completely.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never be with someone with high count. What if I'm just "the next one"? I don't sleep around and don't want my partner to do it either, I don't believe in one night stands or friends with benefits - it's all bullshit to me and spoiling real making love. Also I'm not into STDs.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't care how many times she's had sex, but it would be a turn off if she had sex with 40 different guys this year. My only concern with girls that's had sex with "hordes" of guys so to speak are 1. STD risk and 2. Chances of her cheating being higher if we have a fight in a relationship.

Obviously, just her number of partners doesn't mean she won't be loyal. But if your relationship hits a hard point and she just doesn't want to be around you right now, but she is still horny. A girl whose had sex with like 1-6 guys in her life is less likely to cheat in those hard moments than a girl whose had sex with 20-40 guys. Unless her morals around having sex are tied to having that emotional connection first and or with a high quality guy, she's a higher risk to cheat. That's not a turn off, but it's something to be aware of. Now if she's only had sex with boyfriend's and she's had 10 - 12 boyfriends, that's different than a girl that had sex with 10 to 12 people that were all "just some guy". I'd rather be with a girl that's choosy to a certain extent. Because I know if another guy comes sniffing around there are more barriers than her being in the mood at the right time.

So it's not so much the actual number I care about. It's the particulars. I've hooked up with girls that cheated on their boyfriend to have sex with me and he was only her second boyfriend in life. So I really don't have hangups on the number.

• If a girl is a virgin I don't care but I will probably be more careful initiating sex because it is a big thing for some girls. Lots of guys who are young and immature view girls who have sex with anyone as a slut. Personally I would use that as a compliment because it is cool to me for girls to have the confidence to not care what other people think and just have sex when they want to because they want to. On the other note I am personally a virgin (by choice but not religious or anything I just don't view sex as a big thing and wouldn't sleep around unless I really liked a girl.)

by the way before you start thinking I'm a male who is actually romantic and non-sexual its more of a cost benefit analysis thing than a romantic reason. Masturbation gets you off and doesn't require time effort and money to do (outside of obvious time cost but that's like an hour at most). The point I'm trying to get off is "nice guys" don't exist and I don't want to be proof for the mythical creature. (ok so maybe my personality and bluntness is a part of why I haven't gotten laid but hey girls say they want an honest guy.)

You're so blunt lol but you're right!

• Body count. Jeez. I think better wording might have been in order there. :O That's usually used for murderers.

My number is 9. I prefer to just ignore the whole number thing for females. As long as she's clean, I don't care. Enough is enough when they've got like 10 different STDs. Or have 1, know they have 1, then keep sleeping around without telling anyone anything.

Sorry, body count is what us teenagers call how many people you slept with now lol but I agree

• I laughed at body count. Make it sound like a serial killer haha
    Nah not a problem for me. I mean astronomical amounts yeah that's spells disaster for a relationship. But those girls are rare. As long is she's 100% clean I'm fine with dating her.

Us teenagers call how many people you slept with "body counts" now lol but that's true

Hahah I just thought of like a Dexter episode or other cop show when I read that

Hahaha!!! That's funny. That's actually what it sounds like too

• Me-?
    Her-depends on whether she was a temp girlfriend or someone I'd want to marry. Temp girlfriend, I don't care her number, though if more than 5 I wouldn't return her texts too fast.
    I'd only marry a virgin, though I'm sure that's gonna piss off at least a few here.

That's interesting to hear, I'm a virgin and not too many guys likes virgins.. I have a hard time finding guys who actually does

Guys just think about immediate gratification not a woman of self-restrain and self-respect. Find a guy who treasures that and you'll find a good husband.

• i've slept with 6 women.

i can't really say how many is too many

• Double the male average and then some.

Since I don't do relationshits any more, I don't really care too much about a bitch's cock count. I have never bothered to ask my friends with benefits. I *do* try to avoid hos, because I don't want creepy-crawlies working their way up my cock, and bitches that do things I find disgusting tend to have diseases.

• 1 girl lol

• There is no too much for a woman, provide she is happy and disease free.

• None.

• I don't have an exact number but it's enough. I really wouldn't care who she slept with as long as she is clean now. Though the kind of guys she has slept with might be a good testament of her character.

• fuck no she better have a low count, mainly because I have a low count, if I had a high count I honestly wouldn't care

• none

• Body count doesn't matter to me at all.

• 13 I don't think it was too many as for women fronds on the situation and person

• none yet

• Number doesn't matter, just being clean and loyal with you. And then being your personal slut.

• 4. 3 of them were girlfriends at the time. 1 of them was a one night stand (while i was single!)

• Only 6 for me and I'm 50 years old but I think more than 10 is a lot for a young woman

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I might do it. Hopefully it's not over 10.
    But he'll have to respect my virginity and choice of waiting until marriage. Many guys are like that in my country.

• As long as he's disease free, I'd date him.

• I have before, deep down it bothered me so much.

• Yes, I would. That doesn't really matter to me.