Have you ever dated someone who looked very much like your ex?

Did you notice it right away or did someone mention it to you?

Were you still attracted to them once you realized it?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I have to say I have a habit of doing this I don't know why its just the kind of fella I find attractive I dated 3 fellas who all looked the same pretty much anyway the last one I dated I knew straight away he looked like my ex because I pointed him out to my friend before I knew him to say oh doesn't he look like my ex and I ended up with him I was attracted to him at 1st because that's the look I like but after a few days I was able to see how different him and my ex were and I started liking him for him and could no longer see my ex in him

What Girls Said 2

• I am guilty of doing it. Most of the guys that I am attracted to share many features with my ex. I can't help it because that one of the many features that attracted me to the guy in the first place. You won't realized it until someone point it out to you. I mean I would be attracted to my current flame but can't it but be amazed that I find a guy so similar to my ex.

• yeeah. lol I noticed

yeah I still was , because no matter what, they're still different people, and life is all about giving chances [=

What Guys Said 0