Would you date a girl who like to be babying?

• Yes
    40% (2)61% (11)57% (13)Vote
  • no
    60% (3)39% (7)43% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• "Would you date a girl who likes to be baby'd", woulda been a better title, but i would baby the girl i love regaurdless just cause i like too

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Could you be more specific?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Do you know how act Japanese / Korean girls? It's like that. A cute girlfriend who like to be taken care of

• Show All
    • 2mo

Not like a baby, but getting massages and having her cook for me would be nice 😬

• 2mo

Of course she would do that, that's normal to do that to his boyfriend

• I have no idea what you exactly mean. Could you elaborate more?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Do you know how act Japanese / Korean girls? It's like that. A cute girlfriend who like to be taken care of

• if it's bearable and she can be serious when I expect her too

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

and you should add an maybe option in your poll

• 2mo

Yes, she can be serious when need. When I add maybe nobody use it so

• 2mo

If she can then sure.. my girlfriend us kinda like that too

• what does that mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Like for exemple if she do something wrong (break something or be proven wrong ) she ll pout.
      She ll do puppy eyes when she want something (a hug or be noticed), be super affectionate and like when her boyfriend protect her (tell her to wear a scarf cause it's cold outside, etc...) Things like that.

• 2mo

yeah its cute.

• 2mo

Great :)
      I was worried that guys would think I'm weird but that seems to be good

• Wait, so who's doing the babying?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's similar to how act Japanese / Korean girl. She act like a baby and her boyfriend take care of her

• Show All
    • 2mo

For exemple if she do something wrong (break something or be proven wrong ) she ll pout.
      She ll do puppy eyes when she want something (a hug or be noticed), be super affectionate and like when her boyfriend protect her (tell her to wear a scarf cause it's cold outside, etc...) Things like that.

• 2mo

Hmm. That's interesting. I'd try it out

• no, not even as a sexual fetish i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • In what sense?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Like for exemple if she do something wrong (break something or be proven wrong ) she ll pout.

• Show All
    • 2mo

a baby , that is feminine

• 2mo

@1988fido That's true :)

• What is babying?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

• 2mo

Seems fine.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.