Should I strategically wait for her to text first?

So this girl and I have been talking for almost two months, and things have been going great - we have a lot of things in common, we've really hit it off (in-person and through texting), and we've both expressed strong interest through mutual friends. We've also talked about our interest in each other briefly. However, we haven't really defined the relationship. I've never really understood the power game in relationships, so I'm kind of at a loss on this one: is there ever a circumstance that it'd be wise to intentionally wait for her to text first? We usually go back and forth with doing so, but several of my friends recommended that I make her text first, so I can "control the relationship." It seems valid, but I don't know. What do you guys think?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't really know, I have similar problem as you have. For me both sides should start convos equally, however in all of textings I've made I sent most of the messages and it worked well. Girls always want to see first step by men.. I don't know it comes natural, they want to be controlled by you and follow you.

However it sometimes doesn't work, you may bother her if u text her so much and you will cause her think like "Hah I got him he is falling for me, and can't stay without texting to me" and it will lead her to lose interest on you. You should keep the balance well dude GL.