My best friend's boyfriend is jealous of me?

My best friend's boyfriend is a very clingy guy and as a result he wants her attention literally 24/7. He is 24 years old so it isn't like he is a, teenager. Lately he has been getting very angry whenever my bff wants to hang out with me and the entire time we are together he blows her phone up and she ends up having to answer his calls and as soon as she does they begin fighting. I have told him many times i do not care if they talk while I'm around but he doesn't care, he wants her attention only on him. This is eventually going to drive a wedge with my best friend and i because i am getting sick of it. He won't listen to reason and she gets mad at him but forgives him. What can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't do anything. Only your boyfriend can handle this. It wouldn't appropriate if you directly complain him, or he complains you. Otherwise your friend can find herself in a really bad situation, can be forced to choose one over another.

Most Helpful Girl

• My bff had a boyfriend like this and he got on everyone's nerves. She wised up and broke up with him. Only an insecure subhuman acts like this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• lolz, i feel ya. that's my ex, and he urged me to choose between him or my friends, which is unfair coz my friends are there even before I met him. You're not the one to be blamed, just ignore him, let you friend/his girlfriend decide what should they do

It's so hard to ignore him. He told my friend that he doesn't like me because i use her. I do not use people and he doesn't even know me! That seriously upset me when he said that. Friends help each other and I've never asked for anything from her or anyone. I keep hoping they split up becausr i fear his obsession with her is unhealthy

yeah, he's the one who is insecure and clingy. honestly i hate this kind of guy, he let his insecurity affected others, he is the one who should have more friends around him! it's okay, just ignore and be there if your friend need you

• my best friend had a boyfriend like this needless to say we aren't friend anymroe

• He sounds like a psycho. He'll make her lose all her friends. He'll knock her up. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to become abusive. Then she'll have no way out because he would have made her lose all her friends. Happened to this girl I knew. But she wouldn't listen to me and my friends. I honestly don't know what happened to her. Plus he'll threaten to take the kids away so she can never leave.