So yea, I'm 5'10 1/2 now. Is it true guys find tall girls unattractive?

0|0
6|31

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7. The girl I am seeing is 5'11. Nobody else cares or judges us. The sex is awesome. She's awesome.

So yes, many men may consider tallness in women a dealbreaker. At the same time many men don't. Just look at Tom Cruise, the dude is maybe my height and had a kid with Katie Holmes, who's pretty tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

wow 4 inches? It amazes me how little height maters to men as opposed to us women.

• 2mo

@Afrochick Yeah, I know that all too well. Before this 5'11 girl, I was rejected by a few women because I'm too short. By the way, these women who turned me away were never more than 5'3.

What Guys Said 30

• NOT AT ALL!

I have a coworker who is an attractive blonde at that height. I a 5' 7". She bent down to give me a hug today and I was just so turned on right then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them unnatractive, but I'm only 5'9 so you probably wouldn't want to date me either.

The 6ft+ guys are generally ok with girls your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOoope.
    Well , maybe some guys of smaller stature might feel "emasculated" or guys whom masculinity is vested in their physical superiority over girls but generally no.

0|0
    0|0
  • we do find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for all guys but Karlie Kloss is 6'1 and I think she's SO HAWT!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm 6'9.5" so a girl being tall is a plus because it makes things more practical for me. I hope this helps answer your question better :)

• 2mo

6'9? holy

• the height doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not too extreme...

I'm 6'5", so a tall girl is definitely a plus in my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i like tall girls. Having their legs wrapped around me is awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think that's true, at least not for me since I'm taller than that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but tall girls find short guys unattractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Not true. I dated a girl who was 6' tall. Also had a friend when I was in my 20s who LOVED tall girls. Usually taller guys like taller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's terrible. Eyes being "forced" below neckline. Why you do this to us? Seriously, don't need another excuse. My eyes tend to "fall" if the girl shows skin below neck, doesn't matter how big she is. You're just making it easier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah tall girls is a must for me. But I am only 6'0, but my range for potential mates is 5'8-6'2 because I love Karlie Kloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • standing next to your shorter twin who's 5'5 I reckon most dudes feel more comfortable approaching her over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, tall girls are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I am 6 foot 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, tallness isn't particularly attractive nor unattractive. It basically doesn't matter. Some guys feel intimidated if you're taller than them though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No if you have a cute face and a nice figure then you will nt have any problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, girls care about height, most guys don't even really have a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • no i love tall girls.. theyre so hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all. I don't care much for Amazon women since I'm only 5'5" myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I find them more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you have a nice body , if we could kiss you And make love to you your height shouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls hate tall guys..
    Im 5' 10" and most girls reject me for being 5-10

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. But girls find short guys unattractive so...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not tall by my standards anyways. But then I'm 6' 3" so that's probably why lol. But no, I really don't care about a girl's height, although, short girls are honestly a turn off sometimes it they only come up to my midsection. It feels like I'm sleeping with a child, which is obviously a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • penny had to wear flats to her wedding with leonard, but im sure she didn't want to

1|0
    0|1
  • In all honesty it is more of an issue for girls. Even some of my sweetest friends can be extremely picky about if the man is even the same height as them let alone shorter. If you are okay with shorter men then you're fine. If you hate being taller than your man then I hope you have a lot of tall friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a 5'10"-5'11" and my girlfriend is 6'.
    I love her very much, and we're in a good relationship.
    I won't say I prefer tall girls though.
    However, I won't say tall girls are unattractive, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite the opposite, actually. When women are that tall, they expect and want men taller than them and consider men who are regular height (5'10 to 6 feet is average for a man) to be too short.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I don't think guys find a girl attractive or unattractive just based on height. If she has a face and body and personality that he's also attracted too, it doesn't really matter whether she's tall or short.
    So yea, it's the whole package. Not just height.

2|2
    0|1
  • Plenty of men are over 6ft tall... so no idea why they would think ur unattractive Becos of ur height... think that's a silly thing to type...

0|0
    0|0
  • No some dudes like girls that are really tall.

Me, I just look like this too dudes. :'(
    pa1.narvii.com/.../...f3ac6666bd99d6923d4d7_hq.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive? No.
    Intimidating? Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall and I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. So I don't think so. I'm 6'2" tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not true at all.

1|2
    0|1