Did u think men love women harder than women love men?

I think so. Cuz women only love men harder if he had money. Men don't care if she work part time or high level women still love her the same. However, women think about how much he had is another story. That the reason why I don't believe in true love. I literally hope I'm wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• men only love women if they're hot.

is that a fair thing to say? probably not. so... i don't think it's fair to assume women only love men for their money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bateman's Principle at work , the female of most species is the desired gender , also because her reproductive risk is greater , she is much more selective. True there are gold diggers , listen to your intuition , not your hormones !! Women test men , men should also test women , & weed out the users & abusers !! I've become jaded in the past...& pushed away ladies that were actually decent , take a break & forget women for a bit , it helps !!

What Girls Said 6

• well men dont care if a woman works part time or is high level until she gets pregnant, stops working and then ends up depending on him for everything and hits him up for alimony and child support. then she becomes a gold digger lol

its not that men love harder, its that women are probably smarter about the criteria they use for finding love. men act like a womans income doesn't matter until he realizes that she's a bum bitch who depends on him for a lifestyle. he could have avoided all that by getting a chic who was bossed up in the first place

• Hell yes.

• These questions are so dumb. There is literally no one thing men or women do. Some men hit and run, even if she's pregnant never see her again because they don't give a fuck, while some men fall in love with every girl they get with within the first couple weeks... some women use men and only love what's in his wallet and will leave him if he's broke, while some women fall in love with every guy they get with even within the first few weeks.

Everybody is different. Some men are shallow af and won't date anybody who doesn't look a certain way, and some men fall in love with personality, and vice versa.

• You are wrong. Guys with money are just a nice option just like girls with nice figure/face are a huge plus for guys.

Guys more judgmental and harsh on girls when it comes to appearance. Its not only girls, guys shallow too. And it all depends on individual many girls still love their guys no matter how much he makes.
    I think you only been chasing shallow type girls.

• Lol this was funny to read.

• This question again? Think what you like, dude... but it's not a competition.

What Guys Said 1

• yes they do. women dont love. hey obsess at best case