My friend is engaged and he will often see a hot girl when out with the boys and say "daaaamn she's fine" or "i would hit" what are your thoughts?

• Normal, he's out with the guys as long as he's not flirting with them
  • He shouldn't be doing that

Most Helpful Guy

• He shouldn't be doing that if he's wise at least not in your presence
    other than that, he likes pussy. i feel him

Most Helpful Girl

• A lion just wants to road sometimes when he's along other lions. You know to tell them "i still got my balls! ROAR!" I think as long as he's all roar and no bite, It's OK. It's just something boys do. Boys will be boys

What Guys Said 7

• No way would I do that if I was in a committed relationship. Heck, I'm single and I don't do it. I think it's very disrespectful. Just my opinion though.

• Would you be okay with it if he kept it to himself? Because being married does not make other women less attractive all of the sudden. "I would hit that" could very well mean "I'd fuck that if I wasn't already committed to another woman"

• Personally I wouldn't be doing that if I was engaged but like shit, we talk about women a lot when chilling, just how it is.

• Sounds like an asshole. Then I would quietly tell myself, "that's the reason why he's getting laid and engaged". Women sure do love their assholes.

• sounds like an ass to me

• If she's not around he's gonna look at other women. If he does hit that then he took it too far.

• How do you know? Does he do it in front of you?

What Girls Said 2

• Oh please just kill me ! Is he like engaged and cheating on his wife? Because if he is just save her day by telling the truth ! It is going to hurt but I am sure she will get over it !

• What a dick