I'd like a relationship with a white girl. What should I do?

I'm a Nigerian guy, i'd like a relationship with a white girl but it seems white girls label Nigerian guys to be cheats, opportunist, unfaithful. But not all nigerian guys are like that, there are still good nigerian guys with great sense of humor that have dignity, morals and good reputations, i need help on finding a white girl for a relationship

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You can visit a country such as France, Germany or Sweden, kidnap one and take her with you. If someone will try to stop you, call them "racists" and everyone will leave you alone. Over the time she'll get used to you, as long as you treat her at least remotely well.

It works, trust me!

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• The first step would be to stop having the attitude that you specifically want a white girl, as if accomplishing that would be like your finding a unicorn or something. If you start treating white girls nicely and with respect, showing them that you're not an opportunist/unfaithful/a cheat, they'll realize that soon enough based on your actions.

1|0
    1|0
  • What's wrong with Nigerian girls?

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that, im obsessed with black guys!
    people say its wrong because white people use to own slaves, but thats a huge lie! depending from which country they come from, im hungarian and my ancestors never owned slaves + i have maori background:) and very proud

people can be so judgmental

0|0
    1|1
  • Maybe because that is what is in the net when you search about Nigerian Guy.
    Not all woman also is like that. There are woman who doesn't care much about color of the skin or race.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It was also said that most of them are players. Good that you are not one of them. Keep looking you will find that white woman you want to date.

• How about a Nigerian girl.

1|0
    1|1
  • maybe go on a dating website, there has to be some out there for white girls dating diff races

0|0
    0|0
  • As a white girl i feel so bad for the black community just making a fool of them selves.. Black men throwing them selves at us desperately wanting us, trying so hard to date any other race and for what?
    lol just be happy with who you are and worship your own, make your own feel DESIRABLE...
    Look at the latino community, look how they stick together and defend one another while you black men break down miserably..
    To be honest with you
    I would only date white men
    And maybe some Latinos :/

2|3
    1|0
  • Im not into blacks but ill be your friend if u want

2|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

What are u?
      White?
      Would you date Latinos?

• 2mo

@Frankie1G
      White. And i date whites and ill date Hispanics too but only because they're the closest to whites

• 2mo

Negative

What Guys Said 11

• White women really aren't all that good dude. There are plenty of good looking black women. You could also date Asian women or Latina women.

But you kind find plenty of white women that will like you. As long as you are a tall good looking man with a decent job then they will chase you down like the chocolate Axe man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to a bunch of girls and find one you have stuff in common with just like you would anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey man if you're truly all. of those then you can get a white girl not problem, race doesn't matter really.

2|0
    0|0
  • Date girls that don't label you that way

2|0
    1|0
  • Bait them with pumpkin spice lattes. No but in actuality if they are really worth your time they won't care if you are Nigerian or any other race for that matter.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have paid attention to white girls
    They seem not care skin tags on their body no matter they are rich or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you want to be in the relationship because she's white? Ya.. that would last long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blame the internet scam artists that give Nigerians a bad rep.

0|0
    0|0
  • White women are picky

2|0
    1|0
  • How about a White guy?

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more