Would you think she was easy in this situation or would you be flattered?

Guys, imagine you are dating a girl and she's told you she is inexperienced and never done anything sexual with anyone. However within a couple of weeks you have already gone to third Base with her.

She seemed very relaxed and she expressed feeling shocked about her actions because she usually goes at a slow pace when dating. Would you think that this was an act and she's done this before? Or would you be flattered and think it means she's never been this comfortable around anyone before?

2mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Given the rest of the information you've given- about you and him knowing each other for three years beforehand, but only deciding to date a couple of weeks ago- I'd already know full well from the length of time I'd known her before we started dating that she isn't easy, and that she hadn't done this before with anyone. As such, I'd be extremely flattered, confident that she did feel comfortable doing stuff with me which she'd never felt comfortable enough to do with anyone else, and over the moon that things were working out so well for the two of us so quickly.

What Guys Said 6

• It wouldn't matter to me either way. I just want her to be honest and if she's inexperience and that relaxed then that's good for me and her and if she's done it before, then that's on her.

• Well you can kinda tell if it's an act. I suppose it wouldn't matter either way though. I would feel damn good if everything she said is true though.

Lool ok thanks for your opinion

• What's third base?

Oral sex

I meant you have known the girl for three years however you only started dating her a couple weeks ago. It depends what order you do it in. If you Google '' bases of dating'' you might get a better understanding.

I must just hit a home run every time then.
      If three dates happened over the two weeks it's OK.

• It depends in the person I would have to read them because either could be the case

• I want to fuck you

• I dated a girl who I thought was innocent, turns out she was a slut in the past. When I discovered that I broke up with her.

What Girls Said 1

• why does it matter?