What would be your "speed dating" question?

A short simple question which will decide if he/she's the one or an instant red flag. What would be your

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why so serious?

OR

Is this your first time here?

OR

Are you serious about "speed dating"?

OR

Do you actually take this seriously at all?

OR

If the whole world collapsed and ended tomorrow and miraculously somehow we're the last ones still alive and standing, then what would you do?

Hope she'll reply to your last question "I'll fuck you like no tomorrow" ;)

Personally, I find this an attractive trait. Hope someone would appreciate it :)

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 10

• the only thing I would want to know is how you handle yourself in a tense situation. if their is an extreme weather warning and very little time to prepare I don't want to be stuck with someone for a week who thought beer and dvds would get us through. I want someone else. so asking a question in this context will be my answer

I will be down the tin food section and bottled water. I think the guy I am after would be in the same place

That might be a tough personality test.

I think the quick thinking answer will let me at about their personality. It is a question that let's me know how they think and how they respond

• I love the picture. My question would be
    Do you make six figures?
    Lol just kidding. My actual question would be: "Do you make a lot of money?" Not serious
    Ok semi serious

• lel the picture. :D

"What kind of gamer are you?" Would be my question. :D

• "coffee or chocolate?"

• are you enjoying your life :p

• Do you like meat?

No love for vegans? 😅

No XD
      I eat meat 2 or 3 time a days and I love going to all meat restaurant so with someone who don't eat meat at all it would be impossible for the both of us to work.
      I'm not picky on guys but meat is meat and it's already so difficult with my mother who's vegetarian so a vegans imagine...

• Orange or apple juice?

• If you didn't have to work for a living, what would you do with your time?

• Honestly, just things that are important to you and deal breaker.

• Mystic, Valor or Instinct?

What Guys Said 18