- Yes, I would.40% (20)57% (37)50% (57)Vote
- No, I would not.60% (30)43% (28)50% (58)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Well as a 23 year old I have no interest in dating a 29 year old. Assuming I was 29, I would be open to dating a girl like that on a couple of conditions...
1. She doesn't significantly add to my monthly expenses by expecting me to pay off her debts, buy her fancy clothes, jewelry, or take her to expensive restraunts.
2. I dont really care if she helps with rent or utility bills. I would rather she just saves/invests whatever she makes so that if we do break up she can still support herself. I would however want her to pay for her half of whatever groceries we buy. It is a bonus if she cooks but I am fine with splitting that task if she works the same ammount of hours as I do.
3. Meets my other requirements.
Reasonably attractive, not significantly less intelligent than I am, pleasant to be around/low drama, common interests, similar sense of humor, and modest (low partner count, hasn't had casual sex, hasn't sent nudes to strangers, and doesn't wear overly revealing clothes).
If she meets all of those then I wouldn't write her off just for lacking ambition.1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Yes because that's how I am too lol3