How long do you think you should wait before you have sex for the first time in your relationship?

I'm only asking because I never had sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you want. Or as little as you want. It's your choice as long as your partner is down. If you want to fuck on the first date, go for it. If you don't, don't. There is no written rule about when you should or shouldn't have sex.

What Guys Said 7

• You shouldn't "wait" per se. Just do it whenever you two feel really comfortable with each other. That could be in a month or tomorrow evening.

• Whenever you and your partner both want to. Personally, I have no set time. I will have sex with my partner once I'm certain they will be my life partner.

You may have a different prefernce though.

• I don't know, but when I feel ready

• when your both committed

• until marriage

• No more than one month.

• Well waiting for sex can be a good thing if your living by god's rules and you have respect for your self but if u don't wait then that's your choice just make sure the guy is clean in their blood

What Girls Said 10

• However long it takes for the individual person to feel comfortable enough to have sex. For me personally, I will only have sex in a committed relationship with someone I trust. In my current relationship, it was about a month or so after the relationship became "official."

• It's literally just whenever it feels right to do so, there's no time restriction.

• As soon as it feels right, do it! I met my husband online so we didn't have sex until we had been together for about 4.5 months, when I moved in with him. It was the first time I had seen him in person, but it just was right for us.

• When you're both ready and comfortable.

• I waited about between a month and 2 months. But I was a bit old (26) and had been ready for a while (at least emotionally). So take all the time you need :)

• When we are married. ^o^

• Marriage lol dead serious

• Marriage, sorry but I'm traditional

• Until you are both comfortable with the idea and have all precautionary readiness ex. condoms, birth control, and you want to.
    I would say it really depends, but for me personally it would be from 8 months-2 years, but I might do oral sex, which I don't think counts. However, there is no specific measurement of time. Just whenever you and the other person wish to.

• Until marriage. Then you can have all the sexy, steamy, intimate creampies you want.