Girls, Is having an upbeat personality unattractive?

I have an upbeat personality and I love to laugh and joke, I try to find the fun in the dull of the things (like class lecture), I am a person who is not afraid of taking space in social places and showing myself often as well as talking to classmates I don't know, that made me some friends for sure and I am a little popular with girls, I can make them laugh so easily and they seem to like hanging around with me ~ I just tend to be different and more upbeat than the guys I study with in college (especially that a lot of them are the nerdy unsocial type) and I have the credit of making my classroom lighten up and classmates work together without much social pressure of getting to know each other, but although my personality made me know some cute girls, I doubt they have feelings for me, that made me question whether my personality is the problem because I sometimes act childish (like laughing in the classroom where people should focus or making the class laugh with a comment) and I am afraid girls don't take me seriously, I am not a try-hard-to-be-funny and of course not retarded person but I am more upbeat and like to share happiness and fun with people, do girls find that attractive? Or do they like serious guys who occasionally joke?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You're fine as long as you're not a narcissist, you're fine to me

• No it is not