Not counting dating sites, when was the last time someone approached to you and asked you out/confessed to you?

0|0
4|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well technically 8 mounths but that was a flatmate asking me if i wanted to come out with her roger bob stacy and alan so that was just group bonding.
    Asked out out Im not sure there are a few times when i think i may have been asked out out once buy a gay guy and the other times too long ago for me to remember clearly another non verbally but she made it clear she liked me and i just messed it up. It's certainly not common though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This morning a 30-40 something year old tried to chat me up. He was being weird about it and it was too damn early in the morning for that crap so I just looked at him, began walking and said:

"No."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• 0|1
    0|0
  • The last time someone confessed to me outside of the Internet was yesterday. The last time someone actually asked me out in real time outside the NET was approximately a month ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • about 6 months ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think a girl's ever approached me before, I'm always the one doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • never, I think I've been around people considering it but they never asked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The next time will be the first for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't approach or 'confess' to men. Y'all are even more cowardly than we are LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls say , "You look great. Can we talk? I say , "Why?". They say , "I like You" Then I say , "Why do you like only me?" They confess , "Because I want to fall in love with you".

0|0
    0|0
  • back in high school before i ended up moving out of state

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls friend came over and told me she thought i was cute a few days ago, does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Last week, she was a cougar and hot af but I really just wasn't feelin it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few years ago at the store she approached, I got her number but never called, she mentioned working a lot and seemed like the professional type, I want a girl that's more available and doesn't work so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 months ago. still regretting it but im getting over it for good

0|0
    0|0
  • 2004. Forget what month, think it was in March or April.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember, must be quite a few years back

0|0
    0|0
  • who the fuck uses dating sites. have u seen the losers on pof?

0|1
    0|0
  • About 8 months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • one time. and never dated someone using dating sites

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's been a few months. And he got in trouble with HR. Because he wouldn't leave me tf alone. 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Asked me to marry him if I am single

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 5 years ago.

0|0
    0|0