How do I tell the other two guys I'm dating someone?

Okay I'm not going to pretend and I hope some of you can understand or even relate. I had been talking to three guys for sometime none of them were physical with me or was my boyfriend. When the first one asked me if I was talking to someone I wasn't, But now I'm dating one of them what do I tell the other two? Do I owe them an explanation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you dating three guys and decided on one of them?

Just make sure you aren't leading on any of the other guys. Let them know you have a boyfriend. You could say, "I'm really happy I recently got a boyfriend" or something like that. It sounds like you were flirting with multiple guys, if that's the case, you should make sure they know you aren't up for grabs anymore.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest with the other two. Tell them that you've recently started a new relationship but would love to keep them as friends. Just don't lie to them about it.

• Be honest. You don't have to give all the details, but be honest. Honesty is always the best policy.