What is a 6 in a guy rating? SOS?

Hey guys my boyfriend rate me today and he says that he is a 9 and I am a 6 he literally says that if most guys would look at me and him they would ask him :
Holy shit , why are you with a girl so ugly?

That literally ended with me and I can't look in his face anymore I am sad and at the point of crying ! We started dating two days ago and now he wants to tell me that he is hotter and I am the ugliest girl ever so I told him that I am not that ugly and tried to defeat myself and he said that I am a 6 but now I am hurt :( I wanted the guy that dates me seeing me as pretty at least but I am done ! Here is a pic of me and him : What is a 6 in a guy rating ??? SOS ???

Most Helpful Girl

• He is on drugs. And I suspect you might be as well if you stay with him! I don't know what kind of people you both really are so I can only judge upon looks which I hate doing but I would say you're ahead of him by miles. You are very pretty and can do a lot better than a boy telling you that you're a 6. Dump him trust me you will find a man who is crazy about you.

Yep ! He is on drugs I am stunned by discovering that I never suspected till I make that question in here and having more than one person telling me that ! And in all honesty realize that hurts me more than what he said ! Oh well it's life I will get over it !

Yes and trust me you're young and beautiful you can do so much better

What Guys Said 10

• I don't believe any of this. No guy would be that much of an asshole to his girlfriend or a girl he is seeing. Maybe i'm wrong, but that is just insane to me. First of all, you're very attractive, not a 6 at all. And if he thought that about you, why would he be seeing you. And if he thinks you are the ugliest girl in the world, why would he think you're a 6 and not a zero. This is just full of b. s.

And if he really did say that, he can go fuck himself. He's lucky you you even notice him. What a douchebag he is if this is true.

Bottom line, you're very attractive and can do MUCH better than that asshole.

• hate to be the bearer of truth, but some people automatically rate other races lower on the attractive scale, especially if they have racist friends (most of my friends are rednecks, so getting with a black is like outcast/forbidden territory)

you guys look like you're in the same league if that makes sense tho

Yeah , he says his grandpa is racist so really would make sense why he treats me that way :( which is sad because I love him but at least I got self-respect enough to not let him get my self esteem down :)

• Wow. That kind of stupidity just hurts. Don't listen to him. Personally, I'd dump the idiot. He's too stupid to deserve you.

• what a fucking idiot.

• Nope.

He got the numbers mixed up. You're the 9, he's the 6. You have awesome eyes.

• I'd leave him. You look beautiful.

• Is he like a hippie drug deal skater punk?

• truth is you both look fine
    but since you are a women you will always look better in my eyes

• Lol he's not a 9.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Brush you're boyfriend on drugs or what. Cruz that's the only excuse I got for that bullshit. You're gorgeous 10/10 for me. If I saw y'all down the street is be like what she doing with that guy. You're boyfriend deserves at least a good ear full about how to treat a woman. I wouldn't stay with a man like him he's already tearing you down. With bullshit.

• ... He's delusional.

• Well thats a bit rude, why are you with him.

• I have a question for you. Why are you still with this twat? If anything you're stupid for staying with someone who verbally and emotionally abuses you like that. GET RID OF THAT THIIIING!

• below average

• You're a very pretty girl. Dump the douchbag he ain't worth your time

• Okay first of all if he is saying that you're ugly you need to lET THAT BOY GO. You are absolutely gorgeous!! To be honest I would kill to look like you. Second of all, you are way more attractive than he is. If he is trying to make you feel bad about yourself and he's your boYFRIEND, then that dude is absolutely stupid and you need to dump his dumb-ass. Do not worry at all about how you look, you fricken slay!!

• Ha he's

• you are a cute girl. what is he talking about.

• he's ugly tbh, you could do better, like i said before your stunning.
    10/10

• This is not real lol. Clearly you're a 7.5/8 and your boyfriend is a 2

• But why did you edit urself?

• Attention seeker.

• You are way more attractive than him.
    WTF is with the beads in his hair and neck beard lmao. He's like a 3/10 at most, in my eyes.