Would you date a loud weird girl who's overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, rough crowd. I honestly don't know. It would depend on your personality. That's what matters most to me. I have a girlfriend, but if I didn't, and you were over 18, and you lived near me, and we met, and... well, you get the idea. Fate is a funny creature. It will deliver who you need when you need them, no matter how long it takes or what you think of it. I gave up on love for nearly 20 years before my girlfriend literally fell into my lap. I wasn't looking. It just happened. But sometimes, dreams really do come true. Keep the faith in it and do what's best for you. It will all work out.

Well, dear, you went too far actually, when i first asked this question, i had no intentions of getting a boyfriend out of it, i was only curious, but thanks for your advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I wouldn't date a loud, weird guy who's overweight for these reasons...

1. Health is very important to me and I'd like to have a partner who encourages me to maintain my physical health. If someone is overweight, then there's an increased likelihood that they are not conscious about what they put into their body and they are not actively working to stay healthy with cardio and strength workouts. I also love to go on hikes, swimming, rock climbing, and do very physically demanding activities so it would suck that they probably couldn't keep up.

2. Loud people can have a charm to them. Depends on how loud they are and if they're the charming loud or the obnoxious/annoying loud

What Guys Said 10

• I might, if she was attractive to me.

• If she's overweight a lot then I'm not physically attracted anymore. Without physical attraction there is no point in trying it

• I like my romantic interests to have redeeming qualities.

• if she has a nice face, sure? why not

• Sure. If she had a great personality included. 😝 😍 😘

• How weird and how overweight?

• of course not

• Nah, at least not seriously. Just meet up to chat, eat out, maybe play video games together.

• Umm... hell no.

• Sounds like my dream girl

What Girls Said 8

• How loud, how weird, and how overweight?

• Well if she can keep up with my sarcasm and makes me laugh with little effort usually by witty remarks then yes 😛 But No compromises! ... I wanna Laugh dammit! Stand Up comedy or higher!

• No Cruz I'm not lesbian

• Nah. Not into girls

• I feel like the loud, weird, overweight and girl parts would be a turn off.

• Well I mean, if you put it like that...

• I'm not attracted to girls sorry

• No cause fat digust me