My boyfriend is addicted to fighting?

My boyfriend is addicting to fighting. This month, he's been to the police station three times for getting involved in a fight, and he's always the "victim." At bars and wherever, he always stirs things up with aggressive looking guys, causing them to hit him first. Then, my boyfriend really go town on them. Each time the police arrives, the other guy gets arrested for aggravated assault while my boyfriend is escorted to the police station as the victim of assault. Both the police and EMT get confused by who's the real victim, because my boyfriend always ends up with just a few scratches and bruises while the other guy is black and blue and bloodied everywhere in the face. My boyfriend avoids all charges and arrests because he is considered the victim in each fight. I know my boyfriend is doing this intentionally because he loves to beat people up. What should I do? I asked him to stop many times for his own sake, but he doesn't stop. I cannot leave him because I love him. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's been lucky so far. If he beat up the wrong people, such as people with the connections to organized crime, mafia, cartels, ganga members, or even connections corrupt government officials at those places, he'd be in some deep shit some day. Hey, what goes around comes around. It hasn't happened yet, but when and if it finally does, then he's going to be in way over his head and it won't be an easy way out. Start troubles and fights and hurt other people at your risk.

Either that or the person that he beats up comes looking for revenge with a gun or some other deadly weapon when your boyfriend least expects it. Such as they ambush and jump your boyfriend with a group of other guys that are all armed with deadly weapons.

So good luck with it on trying to convince him of the risks and danger he is actually putting himself into.

I see that your boyfriend have this real tough attitude by starting fights on purpose to prove to himself he can't be fucked with, but if he's serious about fighting, he should just become a boxer in pro boxing or a MMA Cage Fighter or something instead of continuing to do what he is currently doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then you stay and accept that you will be babysitting a grown child for the rest of your life. Ridiculous. Leave.

What Guys Said 9

• He just has to tap the wrong guy one night and end up "looking like the victim", that'll cool his ass off, most likely. Just needs an asswhupping to bring him back to earth. But he also might be self-destructive and subconsciously is looking for that trouble, whether it's giving or getting a beating. My ex-gf's dad was like that when he was young, he told me stories about how he'd go out to bars and find the resident tough guy with the rep, and stare at him til he got called out, and then bang out with the guy. He said he just hated himself at the time and didn't care what happened to him. The other possibility is that the dude is just a psycho who gets off on hurting people, in which case I'd run for the hills if I were you.

• He sounds like an dick that needs to be choked out. He's going to pick a fight with the wrong guy and get really hurt, stabbed or shot. But we need less guys like that breeding.

• Fuck girl you don't love him. Just the thought of him. Leave his ass unless you wanna either be dead, raising children on your own, buried in debt, and babysitting a child

• You need to leave him before he turns his anger toward him.
    Karma will come home to roost one day and it won't be pretty.

• highly likely he's a sociopath.

• sounds he's addicted to being a dick

• Leave him

• Tell him to come see me and I'll glady bite his nose off.

• that's hilarious.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend was the same way except he'd start the fights. He stopped once he got put on gang file and his hands got registered as weapons because he started doing mma. He still fights if he needs to but mma helps A LOTT.
    See about getting him into something like that. Boxing, mma, anything of that sort.