Do women care about a man's education or his occupation? How much does it matter to you?

Would you ever be in a relationship with a man if he had less education than you or if he made less than you or if is job was less important to you?

Would you choose to have this guy be the father of your babies?

I asked a similar question of men so now I propose I similar question to women. What are your answers to it?

What Guys Said 2

• No, of course not. Women just want a kind man who can raise her children with his wonderful heart and enthusiasm. Love is all that matters.

I am a fool to think I make sense. Please do not think I actually make sense. It will be worse off for you if I am right and you are right and also wrong. So please do not think whatever you say/think makes sense; it is not good.

I do not know what is right and I do not know what is right... Do not make me try to figure that out...

Yeah for sure

• I would suppose most do care.

It is pretty obvious that this is how most women care... most women care that a man's education or occupation matter. It is actually why/how we pick a person that matters...

What Girls Said 0