WEIRDEST date you've ever been on?

Just got back from a date with a dude. Pretty cool guy until he asked me 'what I think about his car?' Like 3x im like wtf gtfoh

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats not weird he wanted your opinion lol😜 jk he wanted to show off his "money" it sounds like.
    Girl already talked about us having kids. Im like woah slow your roll girl we just met and this is tje first date. Never asked her out again and she got creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound that bad. One dude I dated two years ago took me out and on the date he said that he wants my medical advice on why his penis doesn't work.

What Guys Said 11

• That's weird? Try going on a date with someone who tells you within the first half hour she's living in a halfway home, has been in therapy since she was 7, and has a "spending" problem... or someone who admits she gets violent when she's drunk and then kicks you for playfully teasing you, or someone who's extremely nervous and awkward the entire date or has been incarcerated for selling drugs.

• Weirdest? hmmm... I had one recently, I think the woman really had something mentally wrong with her. She'd stare off at something for a bit, barely looked at my face. Another was a long time ago, religious chick, she lived with her mom. Her mom freaked out when I brought her home late the last time i saw her. she was in her mid 20s.

• so what if he asked about his car? maybe he bought a new car and looking for some advice that is it good or not

• Why was that weird?

Cause he knew he had a nice car and he just wanted me to keep saying. Which is weird. Like ffs you have a Porsche, you know it's a nice ride.

• Went on a date with a woman everything was going fine she was a little weird but I kinda liked that then she started talking about how she was half fae and how her friend was a vampire and shit like that. I promptly "lost" her number after the date.

• To be fair, that is kind of cringe

• What an asshole. He just used you for approval

• N/A ;-;

• You found that weird? seriously?

• Sat on a grassy knoll, went to Subway, went to clothing store, food court, went to liquor store. She pulled a knife on me at subway, basically just to show me she had it. Like... girls... that's not a smooth move. Kinda put me on edge the rest of the time.

• It was a first date and we went to a old prison and got "locked" in for 24 hours

What Girls Said 6

• Went on a date with a guy who drove the biggest jacked up truck id ever seen and purposfully cut people off in traffic. He spend a good portion of time bragging to me about how he was the leader of a guild in WOW as though I should be super impressed. After that date he wanted me to drive all the way to his house (more than an hour away). I wasn't interested and told him politely that I couldnt. He called me and yelled at me and told me I owed him because he had spent like $80 in gas to our first date

• Lol yeah asking for your opinion about his car 3 times is way too much and cringy!
    I havd never been to a date 😶

• Lol trying to impress you.

Weirdest date I've been on was a tinder date of course. He said we were just going out to eat but he ended up taking me to meet his entire family at a family wedding after. He was super forward the entire night- it felt like we had been in a relationship for a month

• Okay so I've only ever been on one date, and it was a double date with a friend. His car broke down. So he had to get it fixed aka I met his parents. We decided to go to the movies but couldn't get into our original choice because I didn't have an ID at the time and the bitch at the register decided I didn't look my age. After we went to KFC, and when my dad came to pick me up he tried telling me he loved me.

Good times.

• Haha that doesn't sound that bad. Oh God I've had some cringe af dates. Um let's see I had a guy compliment me at the beginning of a date saying my breast looked so inviting and motherly Oh and he kept say I looked beautiful and nurturing... I left after he asked if I wanted kids one day. Fucking weird!

• I've never been on a date