Online dating and social media?

Is it weird to look up people on social media that you recently began chating to on dating site? I mean if you dont add them or talk to them about it, you just look at the public information/pics.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not weird. People do it all of the time.

I personally choose to not stalk people. I know that people stalk me and make assumptions. But whatever, the world is full of shitheads.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's important to do that. It helps give you a little background about them. It's important to get get to know them personally or a relationship couldn't develop.

What Guys Said 3

• If he didn't give you his social media info, then chances are he wants you to stay the fuck away from his personal life. As long as he sends you a verification pic, that should be good enough.

• I'm a very good google detective if I'm about to meet some girl from tinder, there's nothing wrong with doing a little digging.

• Sounds like a good idea.

What Girls Said 0