Did she even like me?

a girl I followed on facebook followed me on IG and we have a lot of mutual friends n she is attractive and I'm definitely not but she Sent me a DM saying "tbh I don't know you but we go to the same school" so we started texting back n forth and in 3 days we met up for lunch and she brought one of her homegirls who brought her BOy friend n me n him have a long past and he's just a jerk so obviously the lunch was awkward so I text her that, that evening and she is kinda acting strange now, she takes forever to reply (been 2 days since this happened) and her texts aren't as vibrant their now just yes or no answers. I asked her for a redo this coming Monday and she said she would let me know , was that a mistake? What did I do wrong? How do I fix this since I've only known her a week? Do you think she even liked me to begin?

Most Helpful Girl

• What probably happened is that she asked her friends what they thought of you and given the awkwardness, they did not approved, so she lost interest. Like a test of some sort. She may have been interested but when you're young, you still care about what your friends think.

When we had lunch she wasn't talking much but, her best friend she actually pretty cool n we did most the talking amongst the 4 of us

The friend is going to be more loyal to her boyfriend because it benefits her more, so she probably went along with what he thought. Not saying it was her friend's fault because at the end of the day, would you be okay with dating someone who is that impressionable?

Most Helpful Guy

• as muuch as I hate to admit it. relaxrelax is right. Online you were someone new she got to meet and get to know. Now that your kind of freinds with her. You have lost your luster. She just wants to be freinds with you mate. Next time at least compliment the girl that you like and suggest that you two meet up again sometime. You do have to say that you like something about her and that you want to see her again. In person not just online through text.

What Girls Said 1

• i think she just wanted to be friends bro. it was a tbh, if she wanted more she would of randomly started a convo instead of a tbh

She asked me if I want her number that's why I thought she was down

friends give each other numbers. girls will probs tell u if they are interested if u ask, but by the sounds of it she just wanted to be friends

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah you screwed up pretty bad, she doesn't know you well enough to put anymore effort into it, You might be able to pull something off if you leave her alone for a few weeks, but chances are you're better off forgetting about it.

You are acting too needy and she probably thinks its just going to get worse from there.

• You are better without her... she thinks too much as to what her friends think of you... Some people are insecure like that...
    If tomorrow anyone tells her to breakup with you she will... And don't need a girl like that...

• STAY AWAY FROM HER
    YOU ARE NOT NEW ANYMORE TO HER

• Your in different leagues. She's attractive you are not. Women are more superficial than men.

If you had no status or money to close the gap in looks she would have never give you a chance.