How long should I wait to ask her out?

I've seen her twice a week, for 1 hour, for the last 3 weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to wait hon!

But she's like a super conservative christian. I don't know if she'll think its too soon :P

So don't ask her to date you. Don't ask her like it's anything serious. Just ask her to go for coffee or a movie or something and tell her you'd like it to be a date but she doesn't need to feel pressured. If she thinks it's too soon to hang out she may not be interested BUT she also may be nervous you'll kiss the first date or something so make sure your intentions are clear and innocent. I'm a Christian and my boyfriend and I took it slow but I had no problem going on light harder dates right away! 😊 Go for it!

She didn't want to but thanks 😊😢

What Girls Said 1

• NOW!

Bro, its never too soon to ask a girl out, but once you have asked her out- just don't rush her. Like take your time, get to know her and court her. Don't immediately jump IN a relationship if you feel she or you aren't ready.

What Guys Said 1

• No need to wait. Just ask bruh